Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 2 nasty girls sitting next to me made me feel repulsed

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Here is the story, let me explain. I was resting in my college library, waiting for classes to start. There is an area where people can sit and rest, people usually go here to lay in the comfy, cushioned seats, play games on their laptops, eat snacks, etc. I sat there, and this girl sat near me, she was yawning an scratching her nasty ass belly that was hanging out of her shirt, a few minutes later, another foid sat near me, this time, she was picking her nose and sneezing without covering her mouth. This is brutal, if I was physically attractive like a Chad, they wouldn't do that in front of me, they were scratching their bellies and picking their nose in front of me because they don't care about how some low tier normie (me) near them will react to their indecent behavior. Females will not do those gross things in front of males that they are attracted to. It goes to show that I am nothing to females, I'm invisible to them despite my good qualities.

Last edited:
females have cooties nigga

It goes to show that I am nothing to females, I'm invisible to them despite my good qualities.
brutal man, its not about who u are its about who u look like u are :feelsrope:

at least they didn’t fart in your face

Here is the story, let me explain. I was resting in my college library, waiting for classes to start. There is an area where people can sit and rest, people usually go here to lay in the comfy, cushioned seats, play games on their laptops, eat snacks, etc. I sat there, and this girl sat near me, she was yawning an scratching her nasty ass belly that was hanging out of her shirt, a few minutes later, another foid sat near me, this time, she was picking her nose and sneezing without covering her mouth. This is brutal, if I was physically attractive like a Chad, they wouldn't do that in front of me, they were scratching their bellies and picking their nose in front of me because they don't care about how some low tier normie (me) near them will react to their indecent behavior. Females will not do those gross things in front of males that they are attracted to. It goes to show that I am nothing to females, I'm invisible to them despite my good qualities.

View: https://voca.ro/1eybVLER5rf8

there is a process to get laid and i have no idea how to initiate and proceed

Foids aren't the princesses that soyciety makes them out to be. Far from it.

Men now have to work 10x harder than their grandfathers, to eventually end up with a woman 10x worse than their grandmothers.

I would go up to those hole and sex harsss them

Did they tease you or smh ? :feelskek:

Did they tease you or smh ? :feelskek:
No, they didn’t care that I was there. If I was a chad, they wouldn’t be doing all of that gross stuff that they did in front of me