Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My NYE Plan.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Firstly, I want to point out that NYE itself is just another pure artificial, man-made concept of time. Various cultures throughout history recorded the passage of a year & the start of a new one at different times.

However, in order for myself to cope & not find myself burdened by the thoughts of this year having flew past like usual, normies having fun, and the incoming 2024 GrAYcels, I have a plan in place.

I will get as high & drunk as I can around a relatively early time -whilst also vidyamaxxing, moviemaxxing, etc- in order to fall asleep at an early time(hopefully around 10 or so). Thus, I will be free from the usual midnight "post-nut clarity" feeling of another wasted year.

Last edited:
I meant moviemaxxing, kek.

And the movies I will be watching are the original LOTR trilogy.
ah nice.
I always thought I was Aragorn, turns out I'm one of the orc peasants who die in the frontline, lol

Some ethnic groups just aren't fully white chico
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
Plenty of evidence says elsewise, mang. :smonk:

Surprised you know of the chico slang, @NoLooksNoLife was banned a long time before you joined here. Interesting bunch, you GrAYfaggots are.

Gonna crack open some more beers & smoke another cone or two :smonk:

Going to Starfieldmaxx to forget about everything, then I will get back to LOTR.

going to just get as fucked up as I can to forget about everything.

Signing off for the rest of the night, see you on the other side brocels. :feelsYall:

Gonna crack open some more beers & smoke another cone or two :smonk:

Going to Starfieldmaxx to forget about everything, then I will get back to LOTR.

going to just get as fucked up as I can to forget about everything.

Signing off for the rest of the night, see you on the other side brocels. :feelsYall:
Plan was a success, passed out at a good time & woke up just recently.

Reddit-tier comeback.

Calling in @Chudpreet to validate this man is a LARP.

Let's not forget that he also claims to live in a Balkan country yet does Nig-American greetings with his friends

Dab ups are such a South Slavic thing I bet :feelshaha:

Seems like the average Curry trying to cope with "we wuz Brahmin n sheit"
Let's not forget that he also claims to live in a Balkan country yet does Nig-American greetings with his friends

Dab ups are such a South Slavic thing I bet :feelshaha:
JFL yeah cause Slavs want to act like a bunch of American nig-nog zoomers :feelskek:

EE is very culturally independent from Amerigoy bullshit & other Western shit. No way they would be acting that way.

EE is very culturally independent from Amerigoy bullshit & other Western shit.
Not completely so thanks to ShitTok. But aside from some stupid slang terms that I'd rather not repeat cause they make my body physically contort with cringe, I don't think there's much nigculture there. I'd certainly be very surprised if they actually dab each other up

Not completely so thanks to ShitTok. But aside from some stupid slang terms that I'd rather not repeat cause they make my body physically contort with cringe, I don't think there's much nigculture there. I'd certainly be very surprised if they actually dab each other up
Well yeah ofc they do have certain influences from Shit-Tok cringe, but they have sort of their own unique thug-style & gangster/ghetto style culture which would basically override any sort of Nigculture there.

but they have sort of their own unique thug-style & gangster/ghetto style culture which would basically override any sort of Nigculture there.
Tbh this might be the only defense against negrification in the modern Jewed world. Maybe if skinhead culture hadn't become associated with radical politics it would have provided some defense against thug nig kulcha here in the Anglosphere

Tbh this might be the only defense against negrification in the modern Jewed world. Maybe if skinhead culture hadn't become associated with radical politics it would have provided some defense against thug nig kulcha here in the Anglosphere
Valid point- whilst it still in general is not a good culture in itself, it of course mogs Nigger "culture" in every way possible.

it of course mogs Nigger "culture" in every way possible.
One thing I don't see talked about too much by WNs is how nigculture is also used to covertly push faggotry. To their credit, some voices in the nigcommunity actually point this out. Skinny jeans being a mainstream style choice for men is one example that became commonplace in like 2016 and has remained so ever since.

You also have mainstream rappers dressing and posing in the most homosexual/proto-troonish ways

@ElTruecel may be familiar with this phenomenon

@Chudpreet many of them legit participated in sodomy rituals to try to get label success. You can find pics of some of them kissing other men or sucking cock. There’s pics of Drake legit sucking cock online

There’s pics of Drake legit sucking cock online
The pic of him with semen on his face? I thought that was confirmed fake or something? Don't really know tbh, I stopped following nigculture years ago.

I don't doubt the rest of what you stated at all though. It's hard to put into words the sheer state of Talmudwood :forcedsmile:

The pic of him with semen on his face? I thought that was confirmed fake or something? Don't really know tbh, I stopped following nigculture years ago.
Considering how he got into the music industry & the label he signed, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was genuinely true.

I love israel women saar