Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My OCD about grooming/cutting hair is seen as awkward

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I have very coarse; frizzy; almost nappy hair. Also I'm NW2 with receding temples.

I did everything; keratine treatments and brazilian straightening. Nothing worked; I've never seen a white man with similar hair.
For years I tried hair gels; I tried to spend hours grooming my eyebrows too and many times I was going out with very different ( faggy ) eyebrows.

BTW I cut hair by myself since 2012 because I was poor as fuck too.
I used to cut my hair to 1 mm every day for 30 minutes before work.
I couldn't stop from doing it; I thought I was more masculine with shorter hair but I looked like a cancer patient after leanmaxing.
I tried to get a straighter hairline using the razor and ended looking like I had an hair transplant.
People even asked me if I was wearing a wig. Totally ridicoulus.

u should go pay for a proper haircut if u can. And by proper it doesn't have to be a stylist just go to Ur local barber it will only cost around a tenner. The reason it looks like a wig is probably because cuz u don't layer it properly.

Show a pic of your hair and I will rate and give advice. I did this shit aswell for 2-3 years before finally shaving it off.

u should go pay for a proper haircut if u can. And by proper it doesn't have to be a stylist just go to Ur local barber it will only cost around a tenner. The reason it looks like a wig is probably because cuz u don't layer it properly.
I actually go to the barber 1x week too to get a fade on sides and little longer top.
But I try to keep the top at the same lenght during the week actually ( around 10 mms ).

I remember in school one time I walked around with a big bald patch on my head because I made some mistakes.