Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My old school's Chad got drunk in a party, his phone was stolen while it was unblocked and it had videos of all the girls he had sex with

• Thread starter Deleted member 30609
  • Start date
Deleted member 30609

Deleted member 30609

Self-banned
-
The videos were being shared by all my former classmates in some school groups I was
Tfw my oneitis was in one of the videos
Tfw Chad is getting canceled for recording girls without their consent
Tfw there are like 9 videos, one for each girl

Why even live

BRO

post the videos

Brutal reality pill. While you dreamt of an healthy relationship with her, some random dude was treating her like a whore and she even enjoyed it. You can't change the nature of foids.

BRO

post the videos
Sorry man, but no lol
I watched the video of my oneitis and it made me so sick I deleted them all and got out all the groups that were sharing them

Brutal reality pill. While you dreamt of an healthy relationship with her, some random dude was treating her like a whore and she even enjoyed it. You can't change the nature of foids.
I've been legit crying for like half an hour by that exact same thought
She was in pure ecstasy in the video
I could never give her that :feelsrope:

BRO

post the videos
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: tbh
Sorry man, but no lol
I watched the video of my oneitis and it made me so sick I deleted them all and got out all the groups that were sharing them
if it's real (I'm sure it's a larp) it's good that you saw her getting fucked
maby like this you lose oneitis for her
oneitis is a curse

Sorry man, but no lol

:f: buddy bhai

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: tbh

if it's real (I'm sure it's a larp) it's good that you saw her getting fucked
maby like this you lose oneitis for her
oneitis is a curse
I still like her I guess but I don't see her the same way

brutal but maybe this will make you realise having a oneitis is cucked

Suicide fuel

Just shows how the real world is much much much worse than we think.

I now think the same about my oneitis's

I don't see the problem. You are freed from oneitis, and chad is now in legal hot water. Lifefuel tbh.

Do you have proof this happened? :waitwhat:

Is that 9 girls in one month or in half a school year?

An average chad should be able to bang 100-200 foids in 4 years of high school.

Hqdefault

i'd blow my brains out ngl, good luck in coping with this

brutal, but if he managed to fuck 9 he probably isnt getting punished that badly though. Chads rarely feel the weight of their actions.

Nothing will happen to him thanks to the halo effect, if anything even more foids (including the teachers) will pounch on his dick because foids TALK

Do you have proof this happened? :waitwhat:
Yes, but I'm to scared of doxxing to share tbh, and everything is in Spanish, look at my name
I don't mind if you don't believe me, the story being true is not the point, the point is that I wanted to vent :/

Is that 9 girls in one month or in half a school year?

An average chad should be able to bang 100-200 foids in 4 years of high school.
I think they were the only ones he recorded, apparently at some point he decided to record to save the memories I guess.
It's all too tiresome, I blocked all the people talking about it and abandoned all my school groups
I guess he's a chadlite
View attachment 416756
i'd blow my brains out ngl, good luck in coping with this
I'm coping by ignoring the coming news about the topic, this is a 3rd world country so there's a chance he will go unharmed and If that happens I better don't know tbh
brutal, but if he managed to fuck 9 he probably isnt getting punished that badly though. Chads rarely feel the weight of their actions.
Nothing will happen to him thanks to the halo effect, if anything even more foids (including the teachers) will pounch on his dick because foids TALK
Plus this a 3rd world mulatto country

Dude is JBW in action, Spaniard parents, blue eyes, high cheekbones :/

Yes, but I'm to scared of doxxing to share tbh, and everything is in Spanish, look at my name
how would you get doxxed lol (unless you are the chad in question)

He was cumming in girl faces as well?

He was cumming in girl faces as well?
No
If that would have happened in the video with my oneitis I would have ripped tbh
He used condoms in all
I'm pretty sure that he takes extra caution for not getting baby trapped

No
If that would have happened in the video with my oneitis I would have ripped tbh
He used condoms in all
I'm pretty sure that he takes extra caution for not getting baby trapped
Um.

Were they aware of him recording?

How does seeing shit like this not make you wanna go ER :reeeeee:

It is one thing to know about Chad fucking girls, and it's an other to actually see it :

We all live in the same society, we must obey the same rules. Some of these rules force us to give away part of what we own, as if we were better off and we had to share with the less fortunates. That is not true. Some people enjoy this life much more than others, regardless of how much money they earn. They do it in secret, in this so-called intimacy incels only dream about. Once this secret is revealed, there is no way the extortion mechanisms organized by the government under the pretense of wealth redistribution can be seen as fair or morally acceptable.

There can be no solidarity between incels and sex-havers. The best we can hope is that they don't kill each others.

Last edited:
If my phone got stolen it would show a lot of texts and minute unused since no one ever contacts me.

Most of the texts are just 2FA. :feelsbadman:

Sorry man, but no lol

I'm sorry sorry my brocel, how did you cope when seeing this shit because if it was me I would probably sperg out and cause havoc.
Btw Fucking Clownworld we live in.

As usual Chad always wins. What's new lol

Hopefully you learned your lesson to not have oneitisises.

Rage & Suicide fuel

my oneitis cheated on her longterm bf with like 5 guys, then married and had a kid with a dude 20 years older than her who left his wife and kids on christmas. After that I never had romantic feelings for a woman ever again.

my oneitis cheated on her longterm bf with like 5 guys, then married and had a kid with a dude 20 years older than her who left his wife and kids on christmas. After that I never had romantic feelings for a woman ever again.
brootal

The videos were being shared by all my former classmates in some school groups I was
Tfw Chad is getting canceled for recording girls without their consent
Tfw there are like 9 videos, one for each girl

Why even live
Why would he record it? More importantly why would he record nine videos of it? So many hedonistic people in this world
Sorry man, but no lol
Still think she’s different from the other girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back