Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis is a guy?!?!

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Sorry for the sort of clickbait, it's nothing sexual but yeah, I thought it would be funny.

My grandad, is probably the closest I'll come to a relationship that consists of this idea of love. My grandad I really love him, nothing sexual but yeah.

He recently died of a heart attack or some overdose on some mineral in his food.

This is really sad for me, it's been like I think a year after he passed away and he told me you know, "One day my grandson will be great and be in my house and keep our family going"

Unfortunately we live overseas and recently my grandma is living on her own, with a maid who just appears and goes, depending on holidays and stuff. Yeah, it's not safe for her to live on her own in my grandad's house.

My parents and everyone around are thinking of selling it.

It's just fucking horrible, my grandad was awesome. There are aspects of his character that if I was more conscious I wouldn't have liked as much, for example he loved flattery and brought sweets and talked about how fish was delicious, I don't really like that care-free lifestyle, the dude was funny so I didn't really care, he always adored me and was fun to hang out with.

I don't blame him for liking fish though, it's curry country you can't just go vegan suddenly there.

Unfortunately I never spoke to him about such but just recently I confronted my grandmother through text and jesus I'm just horrible.

Anyway I miss my grandad so much, you can't imagine. He was a great guy.