Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My oneitis is perfect in every way

jonso

jonso

Recruit
★★
She writes poetry and reads top literature and one can always discuss philosophy with her and she is doing great at uni and she is beautiful, lives a life of adventures travelling throughout Europe and climbing mountains and she gives off a mesmerizing vibe of romance, intellect, adventure and mystery. An amazing creature.

I've been in love with her for 4 years now. I'm a highIQcel actually. In order to impress her I've written scientific articles and made it to top spots in national competitions. All for nothing. My oneitis changes boyfriends every year and it is ALWAYS a crackhead drugdealer. What the fuck, this world doesn't make any sense. You don't even want to know how much money I've thrown away to pay for theater tickets (actuall theaters, not cinema), restaurants, gifts like a total simp beta orbiter lowest subhuman cuck redditor.

Of course eventually I stopped and embraced full blackpill. Nonetheless the pain doesn't go away and the feelings remain. And I didn't even want sex for the sake of it, every word from her lips was like a tiny drop of lifefuel for me.

You're a hormonal faggot OP.

The sooner you stop idolizing women, the less you will be hurt.

Ur oneitis is sucking coke from my balls OP jfl @ u

Pathetic cuck

She‘s sucking cock while you are crying about her like a pathetic cuck

Your oneitis IS obsessed with ZELENSKYY's huge Epic magic counteroffensive on Kherson.

:soy: :She writes poetry and reads top literature and one can always discuss philosophy with her and she is doing great at uni and she is beautiful, lives a life of adventures travelling throughout Europe and climbing mountains and she gives off a mesmerizing vibe of romance, intellect, adventure and mystery. An amazing creature.

:feels:: I've been in love with her for 4 years now. I'm a highIQcel actually. In order to impress her I've written scientific articles and made it to top spots in national competitions. All for nothing. My oneitis changes boyfriends every year and it is ALWAYS a crackhead drugdealer. What the fuck, this world doesn't make any sense. You don't even want to know how much money I've thrown away to pay for theater tickets (actuall theaters, not cinema), restaurants, gifts like a total simp beta orbiter lowest subhuman cuck redditor.

:horror:: Of course eventually I stopped and embraced full blackpill. Nonetheless the pain doesn't go away and the feelings remain. And I didn't even want sex for the sake of it, every word from her lips was like a tiny drop of lifefuel for me.

Can't tell if it's a real story or a typical oneitis copypasta

"travelling throughout Europe"

ironically you would have a better chance if you treated her poorly. holes love to be beaten and abused, altho by chad

An amazing creature.
My oneitis changes boyfriends every year and it is ALWAYS a crackhead drugdealer. You don't even want to know how much money I've thrown away to pay for theater tickets (actuall theaters, not cinema), restaurants, gifts like a total simp beta orbiter lowest subhuman cuck redditor.
>My oneitis is perfect in every way
simp+larp+foid worship+retard

She writes poetry and reads top literature and one can always discuss philosophy with her and she is doing great at uni and she is beautiful, lives a life of adventures travelling throughout Europe and climbing mountains and she gives off a mesmerizing vibe of romance, intellect, adventure and mystery. An amazing creature.

I've been in love with her for 4 years now. I'm a highIQcel actually. In order to impress her I've written scientific articles and made it to top spots in national competitions. All for nothing. My oneitis changes boyfriends every year and it is ALWAYS a crackhead drugdealer. What the fuck, this world doesn't make any sense. You don't even want to know how much money I've thrown away to pay for theater tickets (actuall theaters, not cinema), restaurants, gifts like a total simp beta orbiter lowest subhuman cuck redditor.

Of course eventually I stopped and embraced full blackpill. Nonetheless the pain doesn't go away and the feelings remain. And I didn't even want sex for the sake of it, every word from her lips was like a tiny drop of lifefuel for me.
Your oneitis right now.

MqIZJ9WWbeaf8Ggaaaamhr73cSh8h3HwByv W0

... I am sick and tired of you fucking limp-dicked oneitiscels. So-called high-IQcel who cannot see the error of his ways, a slave to his programming. You should be ashamed of yourself, truly. Embed the image of your oneitis being railed in her pussy by the sleugh of boyfriends she has had - I hope it turns you on, you fucking cuck.

You are a fucking JOKE!
200 5

My oneitis is perfect in every way​

This feels like idealization from the title.

Hopefully you can find just 1 flaw and get closer to a balanced viewpoint. No one is perfect in reality.