Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My oneitis is rubbing her boyfriend in my face

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Every now and then I check up on my oneitis’s Instagram to stalkmaxx, just to watch her live her perfect little fucking life with her rich parents who give her everything while I’m rotting in my room with an empty fridge.

A year and a half ago I sent her a long paragraph about how she ruined my life for rejecting me and breaking my heart (she rejected me over 5 years ago by friendzoning me while having a bf, and I knew her since we were little kids because she was a family friend and I always saw her at family functions).

I told her I wanted to rope and she freaked out and called my aunt who she was close to in my family. My aunt called my mother up screaming and saying that I need help. She read the paragraph I sent to her to my mother and she even called me a psychopath. This absolutely fucking traumatized me and my oneitis obviously made her account private after this. For a whole year though, she kept making it public for me to see, even knowing that I can just make new accounts to stalkmaxx.

She knows how much torment she caused me over the years but she doesn’t give a shit. Recently she made her profile picture her and her new boyfriend. This isn’t even her first boyfriend, it’s some faggot looking skaterboy from her college. Pure fucking ragefuel and ropefuel, she knows that she made my life miserable and she continues to rub her perfect life in my face as I rot in my room and stalk her instagram like the truecel I am.

dnr, can we just all shut the fuck up about this muh oneitis crap. Grow up, you're not in high school anymore (well, some of you probably are) but still...

dnr, can we just all shut the fuck up about this muh oneitis crap. Grow up, you're not in high school anymore (well, some of you probably are) but still...
I would but I want to buy some gRAPEs for her

What’s the point in having a oneitis either she likes you or she doesn’t

Why can’t she just make her Instagram profile private again? This is sadistic af.

Truecel trait: being called a cuck by another truecel
All you have to do is not fixate/ obsess over random foids, then the cuckery is removed

Why can’t she just make her Instagram profile private again? This is sadistic af.
I don’t know fellow officER. Anyone saying having a oneitis is cucked doesn’t have a soul. The biggest pain of inceldom is wanting what you can never have

Least demoralized oneitiscuck

All you have to do is not fixate/ obsess over random foids, then the cuckery is removed
You’re not wrong, Pancake. I need to stop thinking of hER

I don’t know fellow officER. Anyone saying having a oneitis is cucked doesn’t have a soul. The biggest pain of inceldom is wanting what you can never have
Ya, I can relate. I have a oneitis too but an internet one so we will never see each other.

If you know her address, and if it is not illegal in your jurisdiction to do so, maybe call the narcs and tell them that her skaternigger bf is dealing drugs to juveniles and pimping her out to high schoolers. Maybe they will pay them a visit :feelshaha::feelskek:

Last edited:
A year and a half ago I sent her a long paragraph about how she ruined my life for rejecting me and breaking my heart

You shouldn't have done that. She rejected you because she didn't find you attractive. I know that's heartbreaking but you let her rejection ruin your life.

If you know her address, and if it is not illegal in your jurisdiction to do so, call the narcs and tell them that her skaternigger bf is dealing drugs to juveniles and pimping her out to high schoolers. Maybe they will pay them a visit :feelshaha::feelskek:
I do, but I am not doing anything because I don’t want to support glowniggers jobs

Good post. I agree 100%.

Every now and then I check up on my oneitis’s Instagram to stalkmaxx, just to watch her live her perfect little fucking life with her rich parents who give her everything while I’m rotting in my room with an empty fridge.

A year and a half ago I sent her a long paragraph about how she ruined my life for rejecting me and breaking my heart (she rejected me over 5 years ago by friendzoning me while having a bf, and I knew her since we were little kids because she was a family friend and I always saw her at family functions).

I told her I wanted to rope and she freaked out and called my aunt who she was close to in my family. My aunt called my mother up screaming and saying that I need help. She read the paragraph I sent to her to my mother and she even called me a psychopath. This absolutely fucking traumatized me and my oneitis obviously made her account private after this. For a whole year though, she kept making it public for me to see, even knowing that I can just make new accounts to stalkmaxx.

She knows how much torment she caused me over the years but she doesn’t give a shit. Recently she made her profile picture her and her new boyfriend. This isn’t even her first boyfriend, it’s some faggot looking skaterboy from her college. Pure fucking ragefuel and ropefuel, she knows that she made my life miserable and she continues to rub her perfect life in my face as I rot in my room and stalk her instagram like the truecel I am.
I stalkmaxx too bro and every fucking time i open the page of the foid i’m stalking i always see a fucking chad kissing and hugging and smuggling them while i’m here rottening on my bed

She was never yours and will never be only his.

It's your turn ,never yours.

It's your fault for searching love and having a oneitis in TODAY's society.

It's OVER and it never even began.
The only place where you had a chance was in your head.

She was never yours and will never be only his.

It's your turn ,never yours.

It's your fault for searching love and having a oneitis in TODAY's society.

It's OVER and it never even began.
The only place where you had a chance was in your head.
It’s ogre

Bro move on why the fuck u still chasing her ass

I aint gonna lie nigga youre pathetic and have a victim complex. She had a boyfriend already, tf did u want her to do, break up with him just to be with you? Fucking selfish twat

I aint gonna lie nigga youre pathetic and have a victim complex. She had a boyfriend already, tf did u want her to do, break up with him just to be with you? Fucking selfish twat
get out fakecel faggot mods perm ban this guy i can tell he is black fakecel

Ik, oneitis posts should be banned imo. What is this bizarre childish bullshit? Idk how u can't have the basic self-awareness to realize that shits beyond juvenile. That's for fuckin high school and shit, imagine still having crushes into adulthood

Your title sounds gay as fuck bro, ngl. :feelshaha:

Why would you have a oneitis when she's fucking some other guy jfl.

She can't be your soulmate if she's literally lost her virginity to someone else. She's just another whore.

Last edited:

What an evil fucking slut. I wouldn't let that slide if I were you.

Shut the fuck up

That was evil of her to share what you sent her with your Mum. One of the top 100 things I hate about females is that they have no sense of loyalty or privacy re: anything you share with them, every single thing you say to them will be told to others and be used against you at some point.

But she isn't making her profile public for you, boyo. She's completely forgotten about you. She doesn't care about you. Move on. She doesn't think about you, ever, and if she does, she's thinking that you're going to murder her while she sleeps. She makes her profile public because she's female and thrives on attention. Having a private instagram profile is the female equivalent of nofap.

But she isn't making her profile public for you, boyo. She's completely forgotten about you. She doesn't care about you. Move on. She doesn't think about you, ever, and if she does, she's thinking that you're going to murder her while she sleeps. She makes her profile public because she's female and thrives on attention. Having a private instagram profile is the female equivalent of nofap.
I know this already, I was just venting because I was depressed and angry at where I am in my life. I still am, but obsessing over her is a waste of my time now

while I agree that being rejected by your onitis can mess you up and therefore it's understandable to try and get rid of the fixation I feel like it had an upside when I had it: I was honestly willing to be in a monogamous relationship with her. Nowadays, since I had to dismiss that thought i can't even imagine that anymore and I just have this urge to coom in every hot babe there is which is a need I'm less likely to fulfill than the former

while I agree that being rejected by your onitis can mess you up and therefore it's understandable to try and get rid of the fixation I feel like it had an upside when I had it: I was honestly willing to be in a monogamous relationship with her. Nowadays, since I had to dismiss that thought i can't even imagine that anymore and I just have this urge to coom in every hot babe there is which is a need I'm less likely to fulfill than the former
Dnr, stop being a cuck

She shouldn't be your oneitis anymore.

I’m rotting in my room with an empty fridge.
Me too, but its because I'm kind of lazy lately (that bites me in the ass strongly) and I didn't go shopping for a week now. But honestly if you don't eat too much or too frequently you kinda get pass that hunger feeling as it get's numbed by time.