Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My Oneitis that Friendzoned me and then ignored me several months called me

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
I talked to her for two hours on the phone and it's like I've forgotten everything I should have remembered. I started texting her and over the last few days I called her twice. I'm that weak. As an ugly male I get so little attention for women that the slightest bit of it makes me act like a crackfiend desperate to find more. How I just stop caring, how do I stop apologizing to her and stop worrying about what she thinks of me? I know I'm never going to be in a romantic relationship, I know what I'm doing just makes me look a million times more pathetic, but I am pathetic.

Seriously thinking of killing myself today, this is just too much.

Don’t go down that road. You will most likely only get hurt.

Don’t go down that road. You will most likely only get hurt.
How do I stop, though? I know it's a bad thing to do, I know it's stupid, and yet I can't stop.

How do I stop, though? I know it's a bad thing to do, I know it's stupid, and yet I can't stop.
I know, it’s hard... From now on try not to initiate contact with her. If she does that herself, then keep talking I guess. But you can also easily ignore her every now and then, not always but sometimes. Generally, be reserved when talking to her. Either way, good luck.

I know, it’s hard... From now on try not to initiate contact with her. If she does that herself, then keep talking I guess. But you can also easily ignore her every now and then, not always but sometimes. Generally, be reserved when talking to her. Either way, good luck.
The worst part is how honest I am with her. I'll open up my soul to any girl that shows me attention and then afterwards they almost always ghost me. It's like my inner thoughts are the most repulsive things these girls have ever heard. I've had people straight up tell me I'm the most depressing person they've ever met.

Get blackpilled, stop being bluepilled. Whenever you feel yourself feeding her attention with nothing in return, just cut it off. Ask her out and get rejected and stop talking to her; once that happens, you will face the truth of your situation that you've been hiding from. Or just stop talking to her. But if you're struggling in the fight against your bluepilled half, then just ask her out and see how it goes. Either you realize you're not incel or you get blackpilled.

Sounds like you have low self esteem. There's no way she'd talk to you for 2 hours straight if you're ugly unless she has some ulterior motive. I really don't think your as ugly as you think, I'm sure you've got some hope.

cuuuuuuuuuck.

your still bluepilled if your orbiting foids still

What i would personally do in that situation is get to a point where she's enjoying talking to you, try to get over your feelings of suicide and feeling shitty temporarily.
Once you get to that point where she's enjoying your company..
STOP FUCKING TALKING TO HER.
and watch how she'll start to like you more and find you more attractive or at the very least subconsciously have more respect for you.
It's either that or it'll slowly slowly fizzle out as she becomes less interested again and you'll be left in a worse state than you began with.

I feel like I'm gonna end up in the same situation pretty soon. I have no friends, any chances I had with other chicks are gone, and all I have left is a girl that I won't be able to see for another month. She talks to me regularly, so she seems interested, but I know that as soon as she moves back I'm gonna fuck it up. I've tried my best to avoid oneitis, but she is all I have left.

Chicks reach out to guys they friendzone because they aren't receiving attention boosting feelings anywhere else :(

You're basically powering her up so she can try another Chad or the old Chad she was with

Basically ego boosting her and creating a monster :(

I know because I used to do this and it would make me miserable seeing I was basically being used as an energy source, I'd be trained, she would be powered up and ready to hunt for Chad. They are energy vampires, stop being her fuel source, she probably doesn't even care about you (sorry to say)

3HRFsF.gif

Last edited:
Chicks reach out to guys they friendzone because they aren't receiving attention boosting feelings anywhere else :(

You're basically powering her up so she can try another Chad or the old Chad she was with

Basically ego boosting her and creating a monster :(

I know because I used to do this and it would make me miserable seeing I was basically being used as an energy source, I'd be trained, she would be powered up and ready to hunt for Chad. They are energy vampires, stop being her fuel source, she probably doesn't even care about you (sorry to say)

3HRFsF.gif
All of this pretty much. Great post.