Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My online "friend" of 4 years has only replied to me twice in a month.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date

Delete from friendslist?

• yes

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • no

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 36910

Do I delete the faggot off of everything? He's clearly doing it on purpose. What's the point anymore.

just leave it tbh, and stop talking to him

Imagine having any sort of friend as an incel :feelshaha:

Do I delete the faggot off of everything? He's clearly doing it on purpose. What's the point anymore.
Be patient dude. Maybe he doesn't feel likr talking to anyone atm

I do this a lot to people tbh. I'm avoidant as hell and don't like getting close to people

huge narcissistic play he is literally toying with you to see if you will keep on crawling back to him, fuck him.

he has your number if he wants to "contact" you he will

ghost the fuck out of the prick

Be patient dude. Maybe he doesn't feel likr talking to anyone atm
I don't want to tolerate this behaviour anymore. I have with several of my friends of the past, they keep ignoring me so maybe it's my fault. But I will ghost/remove him from my friends now.
huge narcissistic play he is literally toying with you to see if you will keep on crawling back to him, fuck him.

he has your number if he wants to "contact" you he will

ghost the fuck out of the prick
Yes, he used to reply every time within a few hours. Now I've sent several messages across a 1 month span and only had 2 replies when I know he's seen them. There's no point in keeping this friendship.
:yes:

for real if you can arrange a meet to visit a pub or bar then it would be fine, but there is nothing much to be concerned about as you are not gaining or losing anything.

I’m gonna have to vote no because he COULD be busy or forgot to reply.

I don't want to tolerate this behaviour anymore. I have with several of my friends of the past, they keep ignoring me so maybe it's my fault. But I will ghost/remove him from my friends now.

Yes, he used to reply every time within a few hours. Now I've sent several messages across a 1 month span and only had 2 replies when I know he's seen them. There's no point in keeping this friendship.

:yes:
how much and frequently he replies is directly correlated to how much he values you, literally you are stacked at the bottom and everything is taking priority over you and interacting with you, in my opinion this is giga suicide fuel and you dont need this in your life.

he currently values you at 0.00000001/10 and prefers doing laundry over you

this is not me being spiteful, i just have had normans and women doing this to me and sent me into a depressive spiral due to knowing their low valuation of me as the reason for low effort or low frequency replying.
This shit was suicide fuel, this is why i am putting it in very stark terms as i dont want you to waste time with this scum, it fucking reaks off what i went through, you literally waste weeks and cause endless pain waiting holding o, utterly pointless.

it all boils down to this statement.

If you value someone you would never do this move of ghosting it makes no sense in a context where a person values another, they would engage and seek more communication, also no one who has good intentions would ever do this angle, they simply are not worth knowing, they will only ever use you even if they do interact.

how much and frequently he replies is directly correlated to how much he values you, literally you are stacked at the bottom and everything is taking priority over you and interacting with you, in my opinion this is giga suicide fuel and you dont need this in your life.

he currently values you at 0.00000001/10 and prefers doing laundry over you

this is not me being spiteful, i just have had normans and women doing this to me and sent me into a depressive spiral due to knowing their low valuation of me as the reason for low effort or low frequency replying.
This shit was suicide fuel, this is why i am putting it in very stark terms as i dont want you to waste time with this scum, it fucking reaks off what i went through, you literally waste weeks and cause endless pain waiting holding o, utterly pointless.

it all boils down to this statement.

If you value someone you would never do this move of ghosting it makes no sense in a context where a person values another, they would engage and seek more communication, also no one who has good intentions would ever do this angle, they simply are not worth knowing, they will only ever use you even if they do interact.
Was gonna come in here to say exactly this. Would you not bother responding to someone that reaches out to talk to you? Maybe at the max for a few days if you have a busy time or something, but never like this.

Don't block him or anything like that he will notice, big beta behavior, just dont bother anymore and don't respond to him once he does. Don't expect him to care or delude yourself into thinking you're getting back at him, he just doesnt care and you need to start not caring too, it gets progressively easier by the day.

Source: Happened to me with a few people over the last few months

Hurts more if its a irl friend, trust me i know:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Was gonna come in here to say exactly this. Would you not bother responding to someone that reaches out to talk to you? Maybe at the max for a few days if you have a busy time or something, but never like this.

Don't block him or anything like that he will notice, big beta behavior, just dont bother anymore and don't respond to him once he does. Don't expect him to care or delude yourself into thinking you're getting back at him, he just doesnt care and you need to start not caring too, it gets progressively easier by the day.

Source: Happened to me with a few people over the last few months
its a pure power play
to get you either to heel to every demand he says

eg he asks you to go out a few hours notice and you jump like a dog, or worse he gets you to do things favours leans on you socially etc literally just uses you as a pawn in his own game.

I do this a lot to people tbh. I'm avoidant as hell and don't like getting close to people
Based same. I often let discord messages stack up and only reply when bored or need entertainment valuem

Onlinefriendmaxxing is a shit cope