Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My only two options: being the bottom dog in a friend group OR depression from loneliness

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
I can’t win. I went out with some people today and literally im the clown of the group. There were 2 foids and 3 guys. Stories are made out of my expense. The one other foid within the group gives me a half-cold shoulder. She gave a hug to another guy friend but as for me, all I got was a fist bump. Same when we went our separate ways.

My other option is to experience mind boggling loneliness that literally starts to make my head hurt. It’s like I start to collapse on the inside and it’s a level of mental pain Ive never experience before in my life. Literally just start breaking down when I am walking. It’s dry-crying with no tears through my mouth as though im breathing like I just exercised.

Id rather be a bottom friend group guy than experience the level of pain that loneliness brings. I don’t think id live past 30 the way the loneliness kills my soul

I used to be the punching bag and jestermaxxed dog at the bottom of every friend group. Now I'm objectively an outcast.
What hobbies are you doing to cope as an outcast

I don't want to seems as jestermaxxed dog who act as punching bag

Try being the bottom dog and see how that goes. Loneliness is always an option. You can always continue self-isolating.

I can’t win. I went out with some people today and literally im the clown of the group. There were 2 foids and 3 guys. Stories are made out of my expense. The one other foid within the group gives me a half-cold shoulder. She gave a hug to another guy friend but as for me, all I got was a fist bump. Same when we went our separate ways.

My other option is to experience mind boggling loneliness that literally starts to make my head hurt. It’s like I start to collapse on the inside and it’s a level of mental pain Ive never experience before in my life. Literally just start breaking down when I am walking. It’s dry-crying with no tears through my mouth as though im breathing like I just exercised.

Id rather be a bottom friend group guy than experience the level of pain that loneliness brings. I don’t think id live past 30 the way the loneliness kills my soul
i’m glad i don’t have to hang out with normies or chads

Maybe the group had too much smv? Try lower smv groups

She gave a hug to another guy friend but as for me, all I got was a fist bump
Lul I had this happen to me a couple times. I was too stupid to realise all these people hate me and are just too nice to say fuck off to my face. They are tolerant because they don't want to confront. How would you tell some autistic cunt to fuck off when they live in the same dorms as you etc.

Shit man I can't believe how stupid and naive I am. I still am because I learn very slowly from these things. :feelsrope:

I feel more lonely surrounded by people that don't respect me than I am when I'm isolated. Give me the isolation any day.

you dont have time to find friend groups, find one thats most appreciative to you and then build rapport
shit test your frens to see if they can really deliver

thats how u weed out trash from gold
having a big social circle is a massive cope by foids/chads and normie dumb fucks

most people are only interested in you for what they can get out of you including your frens, its why you all become punching bags.

lonewolf is not worth it, since you'll die for sure or turn into some lunatic :feelskek:

you dont have time to find friend groups, find one thats most appreciative to you and then build rapport

having a big social circle is a massive cope by foids/chads and normie dumb fucks

most people are only interested in you for what they can get out of you including your frens, its why you all become punching bags.

lonewolf is not worth it, since you'll die for sure or turn into some lunatic :feelskek:
im jealous that you know how to make friends/how being friends with another person works

i am older thats why

if you're autistic you need to fake-nt/emulate
i cant emulate even if i try my best i will just become suicidal and thats a way to get zero friends

Honestly loneliness will hit you both ways. In one of them, it's just weaker.

Woah, this is really good advice. Thanks. How do you shit test people? As in say a school friend

Woah, this is really good advice. Thanks. How do you shit test people? As in say a school friend
by putting them in hard situations, its to test their character

example: you can try borrowing money from a broke fren(jobless)
dont go big amount something like 50-100 bucks, if they give it to you. then return the money 1-2 days(this is important)
if they dont or try to change the subject they are not true frens

vidya LSD gymmaxxing (for strongman) MMA/martialarts/fightmaxxing, weapon collection (in video game)
Based for trying LSD, what's it like?

I mainly just use weed to cope, and sometimes alcohol.

its better to be alone. those normies are just using you for laughs

How do you get LSD?
There's many ways:
-Darknet
-Telegram groups(online dealers & ones in your area)
-Socialmaxxing with druggies(not that hard tbh)

You could probably synthesize one yourself, but it would
Have you ever tried mushrooms?
I want to, and technically, you can legally grow them.

I mainly want to try microdosing, since I've heard it basically does what (((anti-depressants))) claim to do.

I have many stories of trying to socialcirclemaxx & normiemaxx which sound extremely similar to this, I plan on making threads on them soon ig.

I always was the butt of most jokes, was frequently left out, and even when I was there I still felt omniscient.

It is brutal boyo; I know this feeling.

I remember how I felt during the lockdowns caused by the (((scamdemic))): Partially, it was liberating since it enabled for me to have freedom to just LDARmaxx -gaming, sleeping, naturemaxxing, etc- and allowed for me to come to some brutal realizations about people. However, I also felt the crippling loneliness which being completely isolated(aside from parents) brings. Truly, it made me realize that my life is nothing more than being stuck between "a rock & a hard place" if you will.