Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My opinion of arabcels

• Thread starter DeliriumTremens
  • Start date
DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
I think being an incel in an arab country is not as stigmatized as other countries. Taking into account that most arab countries are muslim religious fundamentalist, incels can use the excuse of religion and not committing zina to not be ashamed of being virgins.

That's just my vision, i know that the western propaganda garbage is also reaching those countries and women are starting to swallow that feminism bullshit and maybe it's not as easy as i imagine it in my mind

I think being an incel in an arab country is not as stigmatized as other countries. Taking into account that most arab countries are muslim religious fundamentalist, incels can use the excuse of religion and not committing zina to not be ashamed of being virgins.

That's just my vision, i know that the western propaganda garbage is also reaching those countries and women are starting to swallow that feminism bullshit and maybe it's not as easy as i imagine it in my mind
Over for arabcels

Arrange marriagemaxx

Westmaxx and rapefugeemaxx?
westmaxxin is a real thing for arabcels

you can be a goblino but if you are arab you can get pussy in europe