Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why aren't fat , landwhales, ashamed of their disgusting weight?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Theres a fat, ugly, hispanic, landwhale , obese (not just overweight, obese mind you) pig who think she's sexy. She tries to hiit on this Chad and he ignores her.

Then there is another 400 lbs pig in her 50s who used to hit on me. She touched me on multiple occasions.

If I were a fucking, fat, landwhale I would wear a mask over my face and use flu/covid as an excuse. I would be ashamed of my appearance. Disgusting pigs have 0 shame.

Where do you find all these 400lbs people damn bro

Because obese women unlike obese men go through life being told they're beautiful no matter how they look
Even if they look like humanoid snorlaxes

Because simps tell them they are beautiful and gorgeous

Because obese women unlike obese men go through life being told they're beautiful no matter how they look

Because they get validated

Almost all obese women I see are married to other overweight/obese men, are single or are with some low-income black.

Think that foids are naturally delusional.

Almost all obese women I see are married to other overweight/obese men, are single or are with some low-income black.

Think that foids are naturally delusional.
Niggers love fat white women.

Where do you find all these 400lbs people damn bro
I work in a small government office in finance just outside of Dallas Texas. Mostly black/Hispanic women.

They are probably the fattest group of ppl on planet earth.

In USA average weight of human is 400lbs. Just go to local McDonald’s and wait
I work in a place thats more obese than your average Mcdonalds. I work in a small government office in finance just outside of Dallas Texas. Mostly black/Hispanic women.

I work in a small government office in finance just outside of Dallas Texas. Mostly black/Hispanic women.

They are probably the fattest group of ppl on planet earth.
I work in a place thats more obese than your average Mcdonalds. I work in a small government office in finance just outside of Dallas Texas. Mostly black/Hispanic women.
How are they not dead with diabetes or heart stroke

Theres a fat, ugly, hispanic, landwhale , obese (not just overweight, obese mind you) pig who think she's sexy. She tries to hiit on this Chad and he ignores her.

Then there is another 400 lbs pig in her 50s who used to hit on me. She touched me on multiple occasions.

If I were a fucking, fat, landwhale I would wear a mask over my face and use flu/covid as an excuse. I would be ashamed of my appearance. Disgusting pigs have 0 shame.

Same with me. When I was in the nursing home, some mentally retarded landwhale just asked me if i wanted to be her bf. she ended up hanging out with some niggcel and then accused him of trying to rape her.

How did that one slipped into discussion?
NO ONE should be offended when I make fun of obese women. The reality is that landwhales do not have feelings like normal people so it does not matter if I make fun of them. Type II diabetic landwhales belong in a zoo along with their insulin. They don't belong in a civilized society. They are disgusting freaks.

They don't have feelings like normal people and belong in a zoo, therefore, no one should feel offended.Its not like i'm making fun of actual human beings (white or black people, Christians, Muslims, Jews, men , women , etc.) i'm just making fun of landwhales.

If I were a ****ing, fat, landwhale I would wear a mask over my face and use flu/covid as an excuse. I would be ashamed of my appearance. Disgusting pigs have 0 shame.

I gained like 10 lbs to 173 lbs @ 5 10", and was a little overweight/chubby and I felt slightly uncomfortable/insecure around attractive and younger foids (specifically when in and around college campuses/gyms etc.)

The fact that many of these PIGS are clinically obese and secure about their appearance is shocking to me. Its probably because they get a lot of help from their simps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back