Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My overprotective immigrant parents imprisoned me at home as a kid, no wonder I became non-NT and useless.

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★
I watched as all the other kids in class went out in the streets to play and explore town whilst I was NEVER allowed. Prime years for social development that just didn't take place. I'm fucked forever now, there's no fixing this outside of addictive drugs like phenibut. I can't even speak clearly in zoom calls at work, too anxious to ask for help or engage with colleagues, all that shit too. Being non-NT is gonna cost me my stem career because from their perspective I look like an absolute retard who never talks deliberately.

I'm a complete anxious mute, it wouldn't matter if my PSL was high tier normie level or above.

I could've at least fucking salvaged my life with some form of happiness from a friend group if I was NT, even if no beef flap was interested.

no wonder you ended up here. Such parents are really the worst I did not have overprotective parents but I was bullied out of my friend circle so it was my own choice to spend my whole childhood in front of the computer.

you can become nt enough to work a job. at least you're already accruing resources to leave this dystopian shithole

I watched as all the other kids in class went out in the streets to play and explore town whilst I was NEVER allowed. Prime years for social development that just didn't take place. I'm fucked forever now, there's no fixing this outside of addictive drugs like phenibut. I can't even speak clearly in zoom calls at work, too anxious to ask for help or engage with colleagues, all that shit too. Being non-NT is gonna cost me my stem career because from their perspective I look like an absolute retard who never talks deliberately.

I'm a complete anxious mute, it wouldn't matter if my PSL was high tier normie level or above.

I could've at least fucking salvaged my life with some form of happiness from a friend group if I was NT, even if no beef flap was interested.
Yeah my parents also fucking ruined m in many ways bro. They are so unbelieveably retarded it boggles my mind. It's not a bad thing that they have the right, old tradition but fucking hael, they have no idea

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back