Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents just asked me when i am planning to give them grandchildren

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
FavoriteAstonishingCopepod-size_restricted.gif

they still believe in u? thats sad

Urgh. My condolences, brother.

I don't get how oblivious parents have to be to not understand an incels situation.

If you're a true incel: you never go out to parties, you never hang out with friends, you never have people celebrate your birthday with you, you never bring people over, etc.

SO WHY THE FUCK would they assume you are even capable of being out in the world fucking girls?

rotting-alone said:
I don't get how oblivious parents have to be to not understand an incels situation.

If you're a true incel: you never go out to parties, you never hang out with friends, you never have people celebrate your birthday with you, you never bring people over, etc.

SO WHY THE FUCK would they assume you are even capable of being out in the world fucking girls?

Because you are their only hope when it comes to continuing their lineage. they propably don't give a fuck if you're ugly. They just want you to have offspring.

demonanus said:
Because you are their only hope when it comes to continuing their lineage. they propably don't give a fuck if you're ugly. They just want you to have offspring.

At some point, your parents will cross a chasm where they stop caring about the female that bears your offspring. They'll be so desperate for grandchildren they'll encourage you to betabux and fuck yourself 100x over.

Ask them when they're getting you that arranged marriage

Tell them to have another kid and do a better job raising him.

"when pigs fly"

I already said to them that I wouldn't give them because of how women are today and how could I even produce a child knowing it would inherit my short genes, they said okay but still want it, JFL.

It's just their natural desire

Having grandchildren is like becoming a second parent