Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My parents just bought both my sisters tickets to Ottawa so they can drink legally while partying.

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
My fucking cucked spineless parents SUPPORT this degenerate shit.... Why the fuck did I have to be born to such cowards?

Drinking isn't the problem, partying is.

Is it some sort of special occasion for them?

I find it a bit ridiculous you cant drink in the US until 21. I already quit drinking by 21...

I find it a bit ridiculous you cant drink in the US until 21. I already quit drinking by 21...
You can drive at the age of 16 but drinking is 21 lmao

They will have sex with 20 different chads now instead of only 15

They will have sex with 20 different chads now instead of only 15
This is true and it makes me sick how they are so fucking ugly like me but they get to have sex with countless partners just because they have a cunt and guys have no standards

This is true and it makes me sick how they are so fucking ugly like me but they get to have sex with countless partners just because they have a cunt and guys have no standards

Cucktears will never acknowledge how femoids with horrible personalities can get laid easily but they tell incels who could even have 10/10 social skills to stop being misogynistic

Cucktears will never acknowledge how femoids with horrible personalities can get laid easily but they tell incels who could even have 10/10 social skills to stop being misogynistic
Their entire agenda is based off of hypocritical social norms and hatred of the white man. They are basically mainstream media but only report on us. Think about it, the false flags they create and refusal to acknowledge the other side of the story. Pretty much CNN.

i never drankd any acholoch no point to degeneracy

LMAO, your parents are basically running a whore house, and your sisters are whores who fuck chads for free. JFL at these western """family""".

You can drive at the age of 16 but drinking is 21 lmao

You can join the military at 17 and be taught how to kill people but you aren't able to drink alcohol.

It is a stupid relic from the US's puritan past, just like the laws against prostitution. This country sure as shit isn't puritan anymore.

LMAO, your parents are basically running a whore house, and your sisters are whores who fuck chads for free. JFL at these western """family""".
Lmfao dude it's an exact representation of how traditional western family values have gone to absolute shit thanks to (((progressiveness)))

Remember, this is the nation that made the consumption of alcohol illegal for any age. What do you expect?

No one actually waits that long.

It is easy to wait when you are a loser who has no friends. I lucked out and met some guy from highschool during my freshman year of college and since he had no friends, he invited me to a bunch of shit, which is where I smoke marijuana and drank booze for the first time in my life.

He ditched me once he started making other normie friends though.

Snuff them while they're sleeping.

It is easy to wait when you are a loser who has no friends. I lucked out and met some guy from highschool during my freshman year of college and since he had no friends, he invited me to a bunch of shit, which is where I smoke marijuana and drank booze for the first time in my life.

He ditched me once he started making other normie friends though.
This. I was legit the last person in my grade to smoke weed, and I haven't done it since the first time because nobody invites me anymore.

Lmfao dude it's an exact representation of how traditional western family values have gone to absolute shit thanks to (((progressiveness)))

When I see and read these kind of stuffs, my brain starts to boil. I can't control my temper, this (((progressiveness))) will be the main cause of the extinction of western civilization. This same shit repeated in human history over and over.

Cucked parents are the worst.

When I see and read these kind of stuffs, my brain starts to boil. I can't control my temper, this (((progressiveness))) will be the main cause of the extinction of western civilization. This same shit repeated in human history over and over.
And the worst part about it is that 95+% of the western population is perfectly okay with it.

your parents are actively supporting degeneracy.

disgusting.
Yeah and I'm the only one that sees it. Absolutely infuriating having to live under the same roof as them

dude they are 20 it's ok for them to drink

you should have some too

partying and sluting is the problem

imagine how much tyrone and chad cock are going to be plunging into your sisters

dude they are 20 it's ok for them to drink

you should have some too

partying and sluting is the problem
Well in America it's illegal. Even though I think the law is bullshit, my parents are still SUPPORTING degeneracy, like the partying that we both mentioned.
imagine how much tyrone and chad cock are going to be plunging into your sisters
Makes me want to throw up knowing there are countless guys in the world that would willingly fuck those 2 ugly bitches