Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My parents won't even let me use my own PC for more than an hour a day

heimi233

heimi233

Greycel
Imagine you want to play some games or watch YouTube on your own computer, but your parents will unplug from router the ethernet cable leading to your pc or even open fuse box to cut off your room from electricity
I experience that and it drives me insane, like come on, no one wants to be my friend because of my looks or for being shy, so what else do I have to do? stare at a freakin' ceiling?!

I just can't wait until I get some cash: either from small jobs like distributing leaflets or some temporary jobs. then i'll take a course to be an operator, either forklift, gantry crane or whatever else of this kind and finally make some decent money
not just to live on my own, but also to finally throw away this piece of crap which is my pc (core 2 quad q9400, gtx 550, 8gb ram: this potato struggles to run fortnite with more than 30fps on low settings and in 720p)

Are you schoolboy?

My mom used to do that even after I turned 18. Up until the age of 21 when I moved out

Brutal tbh, I get why people are saying kids.is but how else is he supposed to cope