Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my plan for life

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
going to minimum wage maxx to get money for a apartment in a cheap area and use that money to sit on my ass while im looking for a programming job, when i do i'm going to start buying tons of good copes like drugs, video games and tv streaming and of course unhealthy food, Might start doing pills once i have stable money flow

Get surgery bro

This, all of the money I’m making is going into savings for surgery. I’m planning on getting treatment for my acne scarring and rhino/LL down the road.
You can get acne scars last ,the main thing is jaw and face
My plan is sitting on my ass,playing video games every day and letting the normie goyim wageslave. Not contributing anything to scumciety.
Based

My plan is sitting on my ass,playing video games every day and letting the normie goyim wageslave. Not contributing anything to scumciety.
I wish i could NEETmaxx, But my faggot parents are narcissistic and i cant stand being around their subhuman selves. When i get enough money im getting out of this shithole and i plan on not coming back so i have to get money.

Why not look for a programming job right now?

Based username

Based