Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My plan for the next few years

• Thread starter Villain Of Blkpill
  • Start date
V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
- Get my degree
- get a remote job(to avoid getting bullied at work again)
- become maxx natty in the gym
- start boxing
- perfect my diet
- learn guitar
- become half fluent in a new language
- creditmaxx
- sell my car and get a motorbike license

so in 2 years i should be in a much better position

anything i should add?

welcome grey embryo

Buy a body pillow to cry to at night

Strong first post... :feelshaha:

Wealthmaxxing and gymmaxxing to legitimately improve the quality of your life and gain further status and power as a subhuman should be first priority for the average sub 5 male knowing it's over and having tried with foids, not the nonsensical drivel of becoming "alpha" and buying scams off of redpilled grifters like plenty of copers and normies; I've never attempted to learn a language by myself, but I suppose it could be a useful cope. :feelsjuice:

- Get my degree
- get a remote job(to avoid getting bullied at work again)
- become maxx natty in the gym
- start boxing
- perfect my diet
- learn guitar
- become half fluent in a new language
- creditmaxx
- sell my car and get a motorbike license

so in 2 years i should be in a much better position

anything i should add?
What language do you plan to learn?

i always make plans like this but end up doing nothing

My plans for 2 y:
-go to European country to work as a construction worker 12 h a day (already talked with potential bosses)
-live in a van to avoid paying rent
-save all the money i can
-return to my wasteland swamp village and cope peacefully

I had another plans but sadly some unexpected events took place and I have to take care of my family and pay a costly operation i already took a big ass loan for.I guess some people are just born to suffer.Some days i just want the first car i see on the street to kill me but then i remember that if a die other people will suffer too and i just can't accept it.

Things changed in me also when i realised i will be a registered nursecel(I dream of working in an ambulance) in just one more year of studies (so two years because i will intrerupt my studies because i'll leave in january) and this is massive lifefuel for me.Maybe i can't save myself but i can save others.

Sorry If i bothered anyone in this thread but i was just crying after i received horrible news from the doctor and i was just remembering myself my plan.

My plans for 2 y:
-go to European country to work as a construction worker 12 h a day (already talked with potential bosses)
-live in a van to avoid paying rent
-save all the money i can
-return to my wasteland swamp village and cope peacefully

I had another plans but sadly some unexpected events took place and I have to take care of my family and pay a costly operation i already took a big ass loan for.I guess some people are just born to suffer.Some days i just want the first car i see on the street to kill me but then i remember that if a die other people will suffer too and i just can't accept it.

Things changed in me also when i realised i will be a registered nursecel(I dream of working in an ambulance) in just one more year of studies (so two years because i will intrerupt my studies because i'll leave in january) and this is massive lifefuel for me.Maybe i can't save myself but i can save others.

Sorry If i bothered anyone in this thread but i was just crying after i received horrible news from the doctor and i was just remembering myself my plan.
damn ur plan sounds good. come to UK bro construction pays okay i was on like £100 per day at like 17 doing shitty labouring. let me know if u need advice getting work

wish u luck

Last edited: