Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my plant to watch list

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
126 animes

time to start it

My plant to watch list:

1. Azure bluet
thumbnail.php

Houstonia caerulea produces showy flowers approximately 1 cm across. These flowers are four-parted with pale blue petals and a yellow center. The foliage is a basal rosette. Stems are up to 20 cm tall with one flower per stalk. It thrives in moist acidic soils in shady areas, growing especially well among grasses.[3]

2. Peony
hero-peony.jpg

The peony or paeony[2][3] is a flowering plant in the genus Paeonia, the only genus in the family Paeoniaceae. They are native to Asia, Europe and Western North America. Scientists differ on the number of species that can be distinguished ranging from 25 to 40,[4][5] although the current consensus is 33 known species.[6] The relationships between the species need to be further clarified.[7]

3. Corn (yum yum!)
corn-3.jpg

Maize (/meɪz/ MAYZ; Zea mays subsp. mays, from Spanish: maíz after Taíno mahiz), also known as corn, is a cereal grain first domesticated by indigenous peoples in southern Mexico[1][2] about 10,000 years ago. The leafy stalk of the plant produces separate pollen and ovuliferous inflorescencesor ears, which are fruits, yielding kernels or seeds.

4. Wheat
Wheat%20li%20jingwang%20istockphoto_16.jpg

Wheat is a grass widely cultivated for its seed, a cereal grain which is a worldwide staple food.[1][2][3] The many species of wheat together make up the genus Triticum; the most widely grown is common wheat (T. aestivum).
The archaeological record suggests that wheat was first cultivated in the regions of the Fertile Crescent around 9600 BCE. Botanically, the wheat kernel is a type of fruit called a caryopsis.

My plant to watch list:

1. Azure bluet
thumbnail.php

Houstonia caerulea produces showy flowers approximately 1 cm across. These flowers are four-parted with pale blue petals and a yellow center. The foliage is a basal rosette. Stems are up to 20 cm tall with one flower per stalk. It thrives in moist acidic soils in shady areas, growing especially well among grasses.[3]

2. Peony
hero-peony.jpg

The peony or paeony[2][3] is a flowering plant in the genus Paeonia, the only genus in the family Paeoniaceae. They are native to Asia, Europe and Western North America. Scientists differ on the number of species that can be distinguished ranging from 25 to 40,[4][5] although the current consensus is 33 known species.[6] The relationships between the species need to be further clarified.[7]

3. Corn (yum yum!)
corn-3.jpg

Maize (/meɪz/ MAYZ; Zea mays subsp. mays, from Spanish: maíz after Taíno mahiz), also known as corn, is a cereal grain first domesticated by indigenous peoples in southern Mexico[1][2] about 10,000 years ago. The leafy stalk of the plant produces separate pollen and ovuliferous inflorescencesor ears, which are fruits, yielding kernels or seeds.

4. Wheat

Wheat is a grass widely cultivated for its seed, a cereal grain which is a worldwide staple food.[1][2][3] The many species of wheat together make up the genus Triticum; the most widely grown is common wheat (T. aestivum).
The archaeological record suggests that wheat was first cultivated in the regions of the Fertile Crescent around 9600 BCE. Botanically, the wheat kernel is a type of fruit called a caryopsis.
i suggest
811fGdwqf%2BL._SX355_.jpg

My plant to watch list:

1. Azure bluet
thumbnail.php

2. Peony
hero-peony.jpg

3. Corn (yum yum!)
corn-3.jpg

4. Wheat

PLS Find cure for ugliness and shortcels.I am counting on you

That was a little out of the blue. What made you say that?
You are searching plants.Maybe you can combine them and you can find medicine

You are searching plants.Maybe you can combine them and you can find medicine
The list of plants I provided won't be the ingredients for any cure.

i can't sit through more than 0-1 episodes of the vast majority of anime anymore. it is too tiresome. whenever I hear the typical shit that they put in every show, the retarded tropes, the high pitched fake moe voices and repetitive ass dialogue i just turn it off. The only show I follow is Natsume Yuujinchou. I haven't really watched anime for like a year now

Last edited:
i can't sit through more than 0-1 episodes of the vast majority of anime anymore. it is too tiresome. I haven't really watched anime for like a year now
try manga

i can't sit through more than 0-1 episodes of the vast majority of anime anymore. it is too tiresome. whenever I hear the typical shit that they put in every show, the retarded tropes, the high pitched fake moe voices and repetitive ass dialogue i just turn it off. The only show I follow is Natsume Yuujinchou. I haven't really watched anime for like a year now
I know what you mean, it’s hard to watch most moe stuff and stuff like that.

You prob already watched but 3-gatsu no lion,re:life, erased, steins gate are pretty good and move away from most tropes

I know what you mean, it’s hard to watch most moe stuff and stuff like that.

You prob already watched but 3-gatsu no lion,re:life, erased, steins gate are pretty good and move away from most tropes
i struggled through season 1 of 3-gatsu and i stopped a few eps into season 2. too much boring ass shit lol. relife was gr8. didn't like erased and saw steins gate early into my viewing

i struggled through season 1 of 3-gatsu and i stopped a few eps into season 2. too much boring ass shit lol. relife was gr8. didn't like erased and saw steins gate early into my viewing
Watch the re life ovas they cover up until the end of the manga

They released the ovas like last month

Watch the re life ovas they cover up until the end of the manga
yeah i saw them they were gud but i heard a lot was cut out but w/e i liked them

yeah i saw them they were gud but i heard a lot was cut out but w/e i liked them
Saiki Kusuo, daily lives of high school boys, cromartie high school you seemed to watch most of the good stuff from sol

didn't like daily lives of high school boys when I saw some of it and I am semi-interested in the others, maybe not enough to actually watch them though lol
this my mal https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Indari?status=7&order=4&order2=0
You watched most of the stuff I’d recommend, saiki kusou is really similar to sakamoto imo.

It says 130 (shorts) episodes but gogoanime has it condensed into 24 episodes

Season 2 ( which is 2 cour) is airing it’s 2nd half right now (24 episodes)

Hit or miss though

If you liked black lagoon check out Jorgumond, plot armour killed it for me tho