Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My post got featured on IT - but they missed my point and called me uneducated :(

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★

@<human

They dont understand humour, nor MY ACTUAL THEORY: That vaginal discharge looking like cum is just another evolutionary way among foids to commit paternity fraud. Just like fake orgasms where they pretend to suck up betabuxx semen into their pussy when they actually don't.

Ok but in all seriousness I think that semen (not sperm) has similarities in composition to discharge
perhaps because my precum lubricates and revitalizes the surface of my glans and discharge is the female counterpart
both liquids can't be all that different as both regulate and maintain the genitals

Redditor

:feelsohh:she noticed me I'm gonna ascend soon

@AustrianPainter @BummerDrummer Got some literature for you in case you didn't read it yet. I don't think the Jews PLANNED this, but a big share of Jews definitely likes this development and some actively support it.

Ok but in all seriousness I think that semen (not sperm) has similarities in composition to discharge
perhaps because my precum lubricates and revitalizes the surface of my glans and discharge is the female counterpart
both liquids can't be all that different as both regulate and maintain the genitals

View attachment 403648
:feelsohh:she noticed me I'm gonna ascend soon
yes they also cut out that part.

in general its crazy how much they cut out.

i saw a post where they were complaining about incels cumming in a girls drink.
based on ONE comment vs. 5 who said thats disgusting, but they left those out

Autism there is higher than here. They can't comprehend sarcasm. Too dumb to use the internet.

Fakecel out!

Too dumb to use the internet.
Love how they hide my name to protect me as if it's my real name. I don't know whether it's virtue signaling or genuine care about my well-being UwU

Love how they hide my name to protect me as if it's my real name. I don't know whether it's virtue signaling or genuine care about my well-being UwU
They do it because of some dumb rule on leddit. They don't want to lose their retard points.

I like how she writes what this "vaginal discharge" looks like.
They do it because of some dumb rule on leddit. They don't want to lose their retard points.
plebbit became a commi-forum full of sjw´s and other creatures. thats why i prefer /b/, or incels.co

princess kitty the bio major back at it

I don't understand a word probably should have paid more attention in SexEd.

Women have longer vaginas than other apes because they get filled up with much more cum from multiple different men. That's why men's penis are much longer than other apes, it's to go into the deeper vagina. You can't argue with the evolutionary biology. The physiological facts speak for themselves.

Women have longer vaginas than other apes because they get filled up with much more cum from multiple different men. That's why men's penis are much longer than other apes, it's to go into the deeper vagina. You can't argue with the evolutionary biology. The physiological facts speak for themselves.
too many smart sounding words, IT won't touch this because they're scared of making us sound smart

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back