Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based My prayer to Saint JD, reincarnation 2

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Saint JD, I understand why you offed your mom before going ER.

I also understand why Adam Lanza offed his mom before going ER.

Toilets live life on dog-mode, so why would the court system award custody of male sons to mothers? The answer is, because Jews are evil, and creating weak fatherless young men allows Jews to easier control society.

I am a kissless 31-year-old virgin - and the Jew-run media says that “incels hate *foids” - I have never even touched a foid! I have never had the opportunity to get close to a foid intimately.

I had a horrible summer - because the foids in my family ruined it. I wish my mom and aunt had of been out for a stroll on Biddick Drive that day.

Thank you, Saint JD

Thank you, Saint JD.

Jake Davidson was a good guy at heart. His victims got what they deserved
He was a victim of (mother fucking whore nature) existence's cruel ways (DNA, genetics). All my sympathies towards him.

I wanted to get into a fight with someone today while at work Saint JD, nothing violent, I just want to verbally troll a normgroid at work.

This is the last week of the Major League Baseball regular season - I worked a third of the season, and I am ready to go ER in Minecraft.

I hate foids. I don’t see them as human anymore. That’s harsh - but, let’s be honest - foids don’t see ugly males as humans.