Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My previous loli oneitis turned out to be a giga SJW woke netflix consoomer

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
Fucking lmao, nice innocent looking christian loli FULLY submerged in jewish propaganda. Made a twitter recently and follows nonbinary or edgelord whores, lana del rey and ocasio cortez :lul: she doesn't even live in the US. It's actually insane, the longer I live the harder I get blackpilled. It'd be staggering if I encountered at least ONE foid who takes her religion at least semi seriously instead of just being a droid jew puppet cumslut :feelskek: foids should never be allowed to 'think' for themselves

Maybe don't lust after children.

Imagine my shock.

Can we stop calling 3D sluts “lolis”?

Imagine my shock.

I hate the term "jb". it's also incorrect since 14 is perfectly legal in civilized countries

Wtf am I reading

netflix and chill? :feelsEhh:

"Hey KIDS, if your EIGHTEEN AND UP, subscribe to my only fans" lol :feelsthink:
Wtf am I reading

Username checks out

netflix and chill? :feelsEhh:
when I talked to her back in January I told her netflix is garbage and she's getting giga pozzed when she said that's what she watches :feelskek:

Imagine my shock.

Women are whores, 2D 3D are all same.

GrAYcel if you think NAWALT.

The LoliPill is too much for even some .co posters:feelskek:

Fucking lmao, nice innocent looking christian loli FULLY submerged in jewish propaganda. Made a twitter recently and follows nonbinary or edgelord whores, lana del rey and ocasio cortez :lul: she doesn't even live in the US. It's actually insane, the longer I live the harder I get blackpilled. It'd be staggering if I encountered at least ONE foid who takes her religion at least semi seriously instead of just being a droid jew puppet cumslut :feelskek: foids should never be allowed to 'think' for themselves
My 12 year old loli sister just watches roblox youtubers and has no social media, and wears the hijab on her own now since a month ago. Lifefuel tbh

My 12 year old loli sister just watches roblox youtubers and has no social media, and wears the hijab on her own now since a month ago. Lifefuel tbh
that's beautiful :feelsohh:

that's beautiful :feelsohh:
lol yeah she's also a lot more shy and innocent compared to my other sisters. My 11 y/o sister is a brat and screams and cries a lot, my 16 y/o sister is already a harpy, literally talks smack even when no one is talking to her, though she still stfu when my dad's around, since my dad has beat her ass a few times, although so have I.

Women are whores, 2D 3D are all same.

GrAYcel if you think NAWALT.
Fake. 2d females are a different species from 3d foids. 2d girls are all pure innocent angels that do no wrong

Chad knows how to deal with them. Fuck and discarding, ie.

It's the subhumans who assume they are nice, innocent, naive and project it on their waifus/lolis. There's a lot of waking up to do even after you take the red/black pill.

Is this the same 5'11 15-year-old you were stalking?

Fake. 2d females are a different species from 3d foids. 2d girls are all pure innocent angels that do no wrong
ESPECIALLY if you draw your own 2d girl.

Is this the same 5'11 15-year-old you were stalking?
no this is the previous one
Chad knows how to deal with them. Fuck and discarding, ie.

It's the subhumans who assume they are nice, innocent, naive and project it on their waifus/lolis. There's a lot of waking up to do even after you take the red/black pill.
well it's obvious most foids are giga degenerate but I'm always surprised to learn that in fact all of them are :feelscry:

Last edited:
If she breathes she's a thot

the only single people are MGTOWS and SJWs, the rest are SEX HAVING NORMIES

Dude. No.

Only one religion for them , whorism

another agecuck? god save me. it's giga cringe how even on a based site such as this 50% are agecucks :feelsseriously:

I was referring to lana del rey and ocasio cortez, I even bolded it

another agecuck? god save me. it's giga cringe how even on a based site such as this 50% are agecucks :feelsseriously:

There is no such thing as age cuckism. Under 15 it’s ped*philia, there’s no way around it bra

'giga SJW woke netflix consoomer'
So an average contemporary female?
Wouldn't be surprised if these SJW personalities were promoted/recommended on twitter by default.

I was referring to lana del rey and ocasio cortez, I even bolded it
what about it :feelsUgh:
'giga SJW woke netflix consoomer'
So an average contemporary female?
Wouldn't be surprised if these SJW personalities were promoted/recommended on twitter by default.
uh kinda I guess. she probably believes she's a good Christian being all tolerant and shit :feelskek::feelsPop: brutal cringe

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back