Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My previous loli oneitis turned out to be a giga SJW woke netflix consoomer

Fucking lmao, nice innocent looking christian loli FULLY submerged in jewish propaganda. Made a twitter recently and follows nonbinary or edgelord whores, lana del rey and ocasio cortez :lul: she doesn't even live in the US. It's actually insane, the longer I live the harder I get blackpilled. It'd be staggering if I encountered at least ONE foid who takes her religion at least semi seriously instead of just being a droid jew puppet cumslut :feelskek: foids should never be allowed to 'think' for themselves
mate if she is religious she isn't using the internet kek

what? show me a foid who doesn't have a smartphone in 2020

no. jb I won't use. I have explained my grievances with the term in my previous post
if she is decent she isn't using a smartphone or a computer kek

Billowel what are you smoking
mate i trust no women who has easy access to a million chads and degenerate women and a million copes/apps all designed to filled her degenerate sinful fantasies.

@Ecstasy thoughts on thread?

mate if she is religious she isn't using the internet kek
I had a dream you were permed :feelstrash:

Chad knows how to deal with them. Fuck and discarding, ie.

It's the subhumans who assume they are nice, innocent, naive and project it on their waifus/lolis. There's a lot of waking up to do even after you take the red/black pill.
Based AF. If we were getting laid, we will not have any of that romantic inocent intimate fantasies. just look at the chads who fuck them. Ask them if they see them like that and youll see. They swallow the truth just by exposure
'giga SJW woke netflix consoomer'
So an average contemporary female?
LOL. yup. the average female now

all women are lol

Where do you meet lolis? :feelsmega: werent you in your 20s?

a giga SJW woke netflix consoomer​

Fucking lmao, nice innocent looking christian loli FULLY submerged in jewish propaganda.
i watched netflix a few months a couple years back, not a big deal IMO, had some interesting marvel shows, stranger things, some australian scifi toon, some anime, etc

such a wide variety that I won't condemn for watching stuff on it, even if I don't like a lot of the shit the company pushes

Fucking lmao, nice innocent looking christian loli FULLY submerged in jewish propaganda. Made a twitter recently and follows nonbinary or edgelord whores, lana del rey and ocasio cortez :lul: she doesn't even live in the US. It's actually insane, the longer I live the harder I get blackpilled. It'd be staggering if I encountered at least ONE foid who takes her religion at least semi seriously instead of just being a droid jew puppet cumslut :feelskek: foids should never be allowed to 'think' for themselves
Cope.

Her holes are wet for nazi chad, she only acts like an SJW for non-chads.
This is simply her chad-onlyness manifesting itself.

Cope.

Her holes are wet for nazi chad, she only acts like an SJW for non-chads.
This is simply her chad-onlyness manifesting itself.
please do point out where I said otherwise. fucking greycel. she acts like this on the internet, I've only spoken to the bitch once
i watched netflix a few months a couple years back, not a big deal IMO, had some interesting marvel shows, stranger things, some australian scifi toon, some anime, etc

such a wide variety that I won't condemn for watching stuff on it, even if I don't like a lot of the shit the company pushes
all f*ids watch it and they all get fed bbc tranny f*minist propaganda
Where do you meet lolis? :feelsmega: werent you in your 20s?
27. I cold approach them :worryfeels:

Last edited:
please do point out where I said otherwise. fucking greycel. she acts like this on the internet, I've only spoken to the bitch once
Fair point lol
I just had a shit day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back