Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My projected tax refund

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Ash the year comes to an end, I began thinking what my tax returns refund might be. So I got onto the computer and found a tax return estimator. I quickly typed in some rough numbers to get an estimate and it looks like I will be owing money lol. I’m so glad the government takes such a huge chunk of my money to give it to single mothers to help raise Chads illegitimate child.

Time to pay up incel. See, we told you we'd make you pay :soy::soy::soy:

Should be able to write off quite a bit. But Im not looking forward to it this year. Why do they have to make it so damn complicated? 3 damn forms to get through and the first doesn't even make sense.
Going need to pay someone this year to do it so I don't fuck it up.

Should be able to write off quite a bit. But Im not looking forward to it this year. Why do they have to make it so damn complicated? 3 damn forms to get through and the first doesn't even make sense.
Going need to pay someone this year to do it so I don't fuck it up.
Good idea. Best to spend a few hundred and have a pro do it for you.

>tax refund

i dont even know what a credit score is tbh let alone know how taxes or any of that shit work

>tax refund

i dont even know what a credit score is tbh let alone know how taxes or any of that shit work
Credit score builds up when you make purchases with a credit or debit card and pay the bills on time. With a higher credit score you can be able to make purchases on more long term expenses like buying a house.
For taxes you usually need software to guide you through the finer details for both state and federal taxes. Tax refund is when the government owes you money and sends you a check with this amount.

Last edited: