Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My psychologist is close to my old school. Ever noticed how kids nowadays either look plain as hell or just ugly/too normieesh?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Is it the food? Or just that ugly people are oofy doofy maxxing and reproducing at a faster rate than hot people?

Even the foids just dont look... right, you know?

I remember my school days (the school is my old school, small world i guess) and there were stacys and chads abound everywhere...

Its not that i expected a victoria secret runaway (i didnt expect shit, tbh) but its just dissapointing to know that people are just all around looking plainer and plainer with every gen passing.

I remember that in my time at least, the girls had already older bfs that waited the school to end to pick them up, guys (the chad jr types) had gfs in the school or in another place...

I cant imagine this happening today.

fucking chemicals in the water making us sub5 :feelscry:

no but I know what you mean, people dont put much effort into how they look or dress anymore

no but I know what you mean, people dont put much effort into how they look or dress anymore
Its these magazines and the media im general telling foids "you can my 600 pound life and still be pretty and desirable to guys, teehee" while the boys have given up, i guess?

I've observed the opposite actually.

only look at over 25 hags

if anything, kids nowadays are getting taller and taller

They're tall & butter-faced over here (South Africa)

Don’t agree, new gen foids look brutally good. In my generation only 1-3 stacies per class and much less slutty clothes. Now - so many stacies and every single foid looking like a slut.

I notice all boys have this faggot tiktok hair though. If you had that in my gen you would be bullied as a faggot. Thats the biggest diff i see.

By the way why are you visiting a psychologist.. that shit is :bluepill:

Don’t agree, new gen foids look brutally good. In my generation only 1-3 stacies per class and much less slutty clothes. Now - so many stacies and every single foid looking like a slut.

I notice all boys have this faggot tiktok hair though. If you had that in my gen you would be bullied as a faggot. Thats the biggest diff i see.

By the way why are you visiting a psychologist.. that shit is :bluepill:
How old are you? I'm 41, and this sounds like something I could have written.

Foids weren't as attractive when I was a teenager. Or they didn't dress as attractively as they do now. I totally agree. Or is it because I'm old and they look better to me now?

I'll check later.

2 things come to mind
a) food and air quality and stuff, sure
b) more efficient social stratification than before, there's no reason why you would be around chads and stacies, lmao, they would rather have their own spaces

agecucks did this. they decided that young foids shouldn't be found attractive, so now young foids look dull enough that they can't be particularly attractive

just think about what it was like to go from middleschool to highschool, if your results in school were mediocre and your parents didn't have a lot of money, then most likely you went from being in a fairly mixed group of kids, to just being around angry ugly retards in a highschool for angry ugly retards, which in the end is really no surprise, you get what you pay for.

b) more efficient social stratification than before, there's no reason why you would be around chads and stacies, lmao, they would rather have their own spaces
social stratification is stil mostly on the basis of economic class

Chads and Stacies who are young and in schools aren't likely to be hiding in gated communities and private islands, they are just kids. plus they probably couldn't afford that.

social stratification is stil mostly on the basis of economic class

Chads and Stacies who are young and in schools aren't likely to be hiding in gated communities and private islands, they are just kids. plus they probably couldn't afford that.
private schools exist, sometimes even at the middleschool level

and normies who lack money are more clever than you think, they know how to make the best of life even without money, and how to avoid being around ugly nerds, what college majors to pick, what highschools to go to, etc

private schools exist, sometimes even at the middleschool level
private schools are mostly for wealthy people, so that's typically a matter of social class. but they aren't invisible, if OP was near a private school then he'd see a ton of them, and many of them wouldn't be good-looking. most private schools are still just a bunch of dumb kids

and a young girl in the modern West might well just turn into a landwhale anyway

It's because chingtok made young girls think that they're undesirable no matter what, go on tiktok for 10 minutes and see how the algorithm pushes stacies and chads to you. This resulted into girls feeling insecure about their looks and compensating with revealing clothing.
lol as if foids need an excuse to be a whore

modern foids overrate their SMV, they don't think they're 'undesirable' generally

Last edited:
How old are you? I'm 41, and this sounds like something I could have written.

Foids weren't as attractive when I was a teenager. Or they didn't dress as attractively as they do now. I totally agree. Or is it because I'm old and they look better to me now?
late 20s... but I believe your and mine teen years were more similar than mine and today... there were few promiscuous sluts who were half naked... now smartphone era tiktok and IG promoted sluts and dressing like a whore to be the total mainstream.

late 20s... but I believe your and mine teen years were more similar than mine and today... there were few promiscuous sluts who were half naked... now smartphone era tiktok and IG promoted sluts and dressing like a whore to be the total mainstream.
I don't know man. Over 10 years ago when I was in my early 30s, I made a this same observation (regarding your generation). So maybe it is a sign of getting old.

This. The majority of young girls are hot. In the 2000's they were mostly plain, and I have plenty of evidence.

Maybe they can't afford their fakeup and tight fit curve inducing clothing inflation is hitting these clowns hard.