Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My reaction to all the simps of the world

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★

How's that simping working out for you cuck? I suggest you get a DNA test for your little hell spawn because let's be honest it probably ain't yours and we all know your wife is a blown out post wall toilet that had to settle for you now that she's been ran through in her youth more times then she can count.

But hey at least you can look forward to child support once you inevitably get divorced and taken to the cleaners. All for m'lady huh cucks? Fucking pathetic losers, They're hands down most pathetic of any type of guy including us incels and tflers. Man i hate these fucking fools for ruining it for everyone else...

How's that simping working out for you cuck? I suggest you get a DNA test for your little hell spawn because let's be honest it probably ain't yours and we all know your wife is a blown out post wall toilet that had to settle for you now that she's been ran through in her youth more times then she can count.

But hey at least you can look forward to child support once you inevitably get divorced and taken to the cleaners. All for m'lady huh cucks? Fucking pathetic losers, They're hands down most pathetic of any type of guy including us incels and tflers. Man i hate these fucking fools for ruining it for everyone else...

5811064b362ca478258b4dd0