Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My time as a baldcel is coming soon

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I've had a receding hairline since I was about 24 and it's only been getting worse. Now I'm reaching the point where the bald spot in the middle is becoming unavoidable. It's been noticeable for some time but If I cut it pretty short it's been hidden. I'm now reaching the point where it will always show no matter how low it's cut. In the next year or so I will officially become a baldcel. Meaning any shred of hope towards ascension will reach zero percent.

The reaper is ruthless...

Try to go to a dermatologist and do everything you can to fight it.

Too late for me. Happening to me, happened to my father, paternal uncle, maternal grandfather, and brother.

Just intellectmaxx and pull off the math teacher look

That's enough to make someone want to kill themselves. We're ugly, short, so the only thing we have is our hair. Without it, we're easily sub 2.

You can still get a hair transplant

Going bald is hitting the wall for men. And in 95% of the cases there is no going back. The Rock, Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, etc. are millionaire Chads and exceptions to the rule, you will never be them.

Sad news. I hope you find peace.

I embraced my subhumanity by shaving my mickey mouse hairline when I was 21. It does get better once you get used to it. However being young and bald is pretty much the last nail in the coffin of your SMV.

I've had a receding hairline since I was about 24 and it's only been getting worse. Now I'm reaching the point where the bald spot in the middle is becoming unavoidable. It's been noticeable for some time but If I cut it pretty short it's been hidden. I'm now reaching the point where it will always show no matter how low it's cut. In the next year or so I will officially become a baldcel. Meaning any shred of hope towards ascension will reach zero percent.
Hair transplant max in turkey and never lose it again for another 25 years

Losing your hair is worse than inceldom.

Try a hair system. I use them and they have solved my baldness. There is a learning curve but
it isn't as bad as it seems.

My first signs started at 15. Ten years of aggressive hair loss later I have basically nothing left.