Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My reddit account got deleted for calling someone a retard

theAnt

theAnt

KTHHJSV, 3/10
★★★★
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: how does anyone use this site?:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Like 3rd time I've been banned
I browse to observe the :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You have to be a true soy to keep posting on Cuckddit.

I got banned for calling someone a faggot.

You have to be a true soy to keep posting on Cuckddit.
I usually don't post just laugh
But I read a story that made me rage so hard I had to:feelsree:

:soy:This content was flagged as harassment

I usually don't post just laugh
But I read a story that made me rage so hard I had to:feelsree:

:soy:This content was flagged as harassment
I only go on Reddit to read stuff that I'm interested about. I do have an old account but I don't post there anymore.

I haven’t used it since early 2021 but I remember it just kept getting worse and worse. I will NEVER use it again. It’s too bad too because there used to me some cool subreddits and I could have some cool conversations and make some online friends but reddit had to be greedy kikes and ruin everything about the site

I haven’t used it since early 2021 but I remember it just kept getting worse and worse. I will NEVER use it again. It’s too bad too because there used to me some cool subreddits and I could have some cool conversations and make some online friends but reddit had to be greedy kikes and ruin everything about the site
I don't post on reddit, I just browse subreddits that I'm interested in.

I was banned back in 2020, for talking badly about the kikecine, offending Baby Boomers, being an incel, and making posts on the NHL subreddit that were too "high-content". :feelsseriously:

Why the hell is using 'retard' in a derogatory manner a bannable offense, but using 'autist' or 'spaz' in a derogatory manner is not? :dafuckfeels:

I hate that liberals will go out of their way to protect so many so-called 'underprivileged' classes, but the one class that actually is underprivileged in the modern Western world they couldn't give two shits about. Shows what they're all about, tbh, though: they only care to virtue signal, and don't want to actually solve any real problems. So they parade those who don't face any real adversity, and ignore the ones who do. :feelsUgh::feelsjuice:

You have to be a mega soy cuck to not get banned

i got permanently IP banned because i made several troll posts on r/unpopularopinion and r/changemyview that had titles like:
  • "9/11 was awesome"
  • "Columbine was a good thing"
  • "As a queer Jew, white genocide is a good thing"
  • "All incels should be forced to become trans"
  • "All white girls need BBC"
here's one of them:
Screenshot-2022-06-29-10-29-55-AM.png