Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based incel owns dumb blonde Stacy

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

Now obviously, the goal of the Stacy was to flex her looks. She went to find the most subhuman man she could find on the street: apart from his height, he has a weak feminine voice, 0 masculine features, bad loose clothes, looks like a manchild, likely autistic, shitty haircut.

And she obviously was fishing for a reaction from this subhuman man like ''OH MY GOD, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, YOU ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMAN I'VE EVER SPOKE TO 10/10 :soy: :soy: :soy: ''.

But the based incel does not falter :feelsEhh:

And he's not coping either by saying she's ugly. That would clearly be untrue. He simply says she is 'unoriginal', which is true and it's got to sting that dumb roastie pretty bad :feelshaha:

That's a kid. :dafuckfeels:

Jfl he destroyed her :feelskek:

It never began for him
It did because he's tall as fuck and he hasn't even hit puberty yet (it's obvious by his voice and simplistic mannerisms; usually, you have angsty teenagers). He'll grow to be a giant.

I hope he doesn't bully, though. He seems like a nice guy. You can see him fiddle with his shirt while talking to her. He was nervous and definitely not a slayer (yet).

It did because he's tall as fuck and he hasn't even hit puberty yet (it's obvious by his voice and simplistic mannerisms; usually, you have angsty teenagers). He'll grow to be a giant.

I hope he doesn't bully, though. He seems like a nice guy. You can see him fiddle with his shirt while talking to her. He was nervous and definitely not a slayer (yet).
In that case, I'm the real retard because I couldn't tell he is a kid

It never began for me

lol fat people are adorable

She will fuck his tall peninsula!

HTB at best, stop calling every blond white girl a Stacy

View attachment 1098181
Now obviously, the goal of the Stacy was to flex her looks. She went to find the most subhuman man she could find on the street: apart from his height, he has a weak feminine voice, 0 masculine features, bad loose clothes, looks like a manchild, likely autistic, shitty haircut.

And she obviously was fishing for a reaction from this subhuman man like ''OH MY GOD, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, YOU ARE THE MOST GORGEOUS WOMAN I'VE EVER SPOKE TO 10/10 :soy: :soy: :soy: ''.

But the based incel does not falter :feelsEhh:

And he's not coping either by saying she's ugly. That would clearly be untrue. He simply says she is 'unoriginal', which is true and it's got to sting that dumb roastie pretty bad :feelshaha:
The incel will buy her feet pics Copium

Based. Our inceldom and misery uses simping as it's fuel and oil.