Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My retarded mother is bothering me again.

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
my mother insults me again and tries to bring me down. I hate this whore and I wish I had a normal mother. I recently asked her if she knew when my hay fever would start. then she completely freaked out. She said I always talk about myself and put her in a bad mood. The stupid cow doesn't know that she has depression and actually belongs in a clinic. She is still screaming and I locked myself in the room. From today on I won't talk to her anymore, the stupid cow.

Careful with your mother. She might kick you out.

Foid behaviour.

Mine does that too sometimes, i just ignore her and don't talk to her but she randomly wants a conversation and gets more mad when i dont talk back

Mine does that too sometimes, i just ignore her and don't talk to her but she randomly wants a conversation and gets more mad when i dont talk back
stupid cow. I want only peace and she destroy it.

Also why are you calling your mom a fucking cow?
She said other people my age already have families. the whore doesn't understand my suffering. She said I would suffer in a psychiatric hospital at some point even though she should go to a psychosomatic clinic.

She said other people my age already have families. the whore doesn't understand my suffering. She said I would suffer in a psychiatric hospital at some point even though she should go to a psychosomatic clinic.
Lmao all mothers are literal NPCs caring about their reproductive survival. How utterly pathetic. They don't give a flying shit about you but only about passing on some genetic code to future generations you will never even get to interact with.

Your mom is delusional She is living in her past/childhood She doesnt understand how fucked the modern world is

Your mom is delusional She is living in her past/childhood She doesnt understand how fucked the modern world is
her father was an alcoholic and I never saw him because he died early. Her mother and my grandma is a stupid cow too. my whole family should go fuck yourself. My father is an old fuck loser and he live with his new family. and his new family can suck my dick (in video game).

Lmao all mothers are literal NPCs caring about their reproductive survival. How utterly pathetic. They don't give a flying shit about you but only about passing on some genetic code to future generations you will never even get to interact with.
My mother grew up in poland.

Everything connects now. Slavic bitches are the worst.
my step father (he died already) and mother. They often fought until the police came. I grew up in such an environment. failed parents

That's in your mom's nature since she is a slavic cunt.
she has germanic genes too. thats why she can live in germany. This polish area was german/polish mixture

she has germanic genes too. thats why she can live in germany

2023 09 13 07 01 40 proxy   Photos

I really wish my mom was more narcissistic tbh. She has an extremely abnormal, irritating and confusing personality style. I swear. She's like an alien. It's so fucked up.
you a bluepilled tate fanboy. Your private chat says everything:feelskek:

Im lucky i live with my grandparents know and not my parents anymore

Im lucky i live with my grandparents know and not my parents anymore
I hate my whole family. I cant live with one of this retards and they dont want to live with me. We hate each other

your mother is your enemy
we are your friends

my mother insults me again and tries to bring me down. I hate this whore and I wish I had a normal mother. I recently asked her if she knew when my hay fever would start. then she completely freaked out. She said I always talk about myself and put her in a bad mood. The stupid cow doesn't know that she has depression and actually belongs in a clinic. She is still screaming and I locked myself in the room. From today on I won't talk to her anymore, the stupid cow.

She sounds like a narcissist and you would genuinely benefit mentally from cutting her out of your life.

When I hear about the mother of an incel bullying his son, I take this in mind:

I know if she was a man in another universe she would probably be a hardcore KHHV incel in this day and age like any of us, so whatever fucked up opinion she has about you should be discarded. hER offspring is incel, so she has a lot of that too.

"She said other people my age already have families"

"It's because they have better genes and don't come from a hell hole of mental problems and aesthetic flaws..."

I look at my 4'8 mom everyday thinking and laughing inside because I know if she was in my shoes in 2024, she will do even worse.

When I hear about the mother of an incel bullying his son, I take this in mind:

I know if she was a man in another universe she would probably be a hardcore KHHV incel in this day and age like any of us, so whatever fucked up opinion she has about you should be discarded. hER offspring is incel, so she has a lot of that too.

"She said other people my age already have families"

"It's because they have better genes and don't come from a hell hole of mental problems and aesthetic flaws..."

I look at my 4'8 mom everyday thinking and laughing inside because I know if she was in my shoes in 2024, she would do even worse.