Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my roommate is a piece of shit (openly talking shit about me)

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
He is on the phone right now talking to his gf. He says "I might get him on sexual harassment though..." (https://incels.is/Thread-asked-roommate-if-i-could-use-his-stereo screenshots of our chat in post).

He then mentions stuff that clearly is about our interaction.

He says "I don't care" most likely referring to me being able to hear him. 

I saw him glaring at me earlier in the reflection of my laptop screen as I walked past.

He is actually still mad about that shit.

He most likely thinks I am creepy because I barely talk and I'm so beta to him he doesn't care if I hear him talking about me. I haven't done anything to this guy. I am surrounding by utter fucking cunts holy shit. It's a good thing I was already moving out.

fucking fucking fuck

Indari said:
He is on the phone right now talking to his gf. He says "I might get him on sexual harassment though..." (https://incels.is/Thread-asked-roommate-if-i-could-use-his-stereo screenshots of our chat in post).

He then mentions stuff that clearly is about our interaction.

He says "I don't care" most likely referring to me being able to hear him. 

I saw him glaring at me earlier in the reflection of my laptop screen as I walked past.

He is actually still mad about that shit.

He most likely thinks I am creepy because I barely talk and I'm so beta to him he doesn't care if I hear him talking about me. I haven't done anything to this guy. I am surrounding by utter fucking cunts holy shit. It's a good thing I was already moving out.

fucking fucking fuck
Serves him right to be mad about you, stuff him.

tenor.gif

Where are you moving to :o?

You know the answER.

For what it's worth @Indari, you're one of the top members here. I remember reading your texts you send your roommate. You're lack of self-awareness and just way you treat your roomie is hilarious to me. You should make a log of all the shit you guys fight about, what he does to you.

We need an Indari thread

IM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW

also what normies get mad about is hilarious, they are so privileged they have the luxury to care about retard shit
YLZImAm.png

PbDbDcQ.png

he's talking about different sides we didn't even disagree wtf??

Allday said:
For what it's worth @Indari, you're one of the top members here. I remember reading your texts you send your roommate. You're lack of self-awareness and just way you treat your roomie is hilarious to me. You should make a log of all the shit you guys fight about, what he does to you.

We need an Indari thread

i don't lack self awareness. this guy is undeniably a dick. also im high as FUCK

@Kointo!! ur on right? ur always on. IM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW. LIKE IT FEELS LIKE I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO ROPE AND MY LIFE WILL TURN OUT OK RIGHT NOW. WEED IS AMAZING

interacting with normies lol

kys (joke)

Your roomie sounds like a bipolar faggot. Is he a chad

Allday said:
shall we interact away from your threads?

He got deeply, deeply offended and went full retard because you aren't an extreme extrovert

Allday said:

He's normie as fuck, human as fuck. Don't think he's Chad though

Indari said:
also what normies get mad about is hilarious, they are so privileged they have the luxury to care about retard shit
truth, it's truly one of the things that still manages to get to me

Very mature of your roommate.

Indari said:

@Kointo!! ur on right? ur always on. IM SO HIGH RIGHT NOW. LIKE IT FEELS LIKE I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO ROPE AND MY LIFE WILL TURN OUT OK RIGHT NOW. WEED IS AMAZING

Why me? The highness is just an illusion of false hope.

Also, I don't use alerts so I can't see when people mention me.

He sounds like a typical normie sheep.

Kointo said:
and why I see you VIEWING ALERTS?

nausea said:
and why I see you VIEWING ALERTS?

I'm not? Does it say that on my profile?

nausea said:
yes sometimes

I almost never use alerts. Look.

[attachment=1668]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 11.10.22 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 11.10.22 AM.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 135
Kointo said:
Why me? The highness is just an illusion of false hope.

it's a fantastic illusion, you should try it. Also wtf you reply in 2 seconds every time but you don't use alerts?

Indari said:
it's a fantastic illusion, you should try it. Also wtf you reply in 2 seconds every time but you don't use alerts?

Because I just clicked on this thread and I replied.

I use the User CP.

[attachment=1669]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 11.33.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 11.33.13 AM.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 107
Hopefully one day you will lose it and beat the absolute shit out of him. Waiting patiently for that thread.

Allday said:
nausea said:
shall we interact away from your threads?
no i'd just had a bad day :(
so we at peace? no worries eh, it happens everytime LOL today it's not too bad for me irl, just plain monotony

Dude you sound cool af and this guy sounds like a nerdy incelqueer or something.

Sub8Hate said:
Dude you sound cool af and this guy sounds like a nerdy incelqueer or something.

thanx

You're both annoying and I'd gladly steal all your shit.

Grotesque said:
You're both annoying and I'd gladly steal all your shit.

i like your videos

Indari said:
i like your videos

[video=dailymotion]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ddjau[/video]