Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My school teacher asked every one in my class but me how many children they want

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
This happened when I was 13. In biology class concerning human reproduction. He literally skipped me after first asking every one in order. Then he skipped others (that he certainly wanted to ask), because he still was thinking in his head whether to ask me. He did not ask the rest in order because he was still pondering (leaving the opportunity, delaying the final decision) whether to ask me later. He asked everyone in the end but not me. He suddenly and quickly ended the lesson with an excuse, that was his escape path away from the situation. I could almost read his thoughts in real time when I stared at him in the face most of the time. I was very tensed up before he skipped me, because I was thinking what to say.

This is how over it was for me when I entered my teens. And we have many people here that got asked/urged by their parents to get a girlfriend and yield grandchildren to them. If you are a genuine truecel, your parents have never asked you why don't you have a GF, are you gay etc. or urged to go out in nightclubs/parties etc.

My parents asked if I was gay and why I don't have gf but I think they know it's over but they're just tryna bluepill themselves/me

I remember in class the teacher said put Ur hands up if u want to have children when Ur older and I was the only person to not put my hand up. Even back then I knew it was over and I had no choice

My parents asked if I was gay and why I don't have gf but I think they know but they're just tryna bluepill themselves/me
They should arrange a date/marriage for you.

He wasn't wrong was he?

Your teacher is a piece of shit.

Its time you educate that teachER OP.

Educate him with gun powdER.

Its time you educate that teachER OP.
View attachment 323467

He was something like pensioner-aged (65-70 years) already then so there's a good chance he is already dead.
Educate him with gun powdER.
He was something like pensioner-aged (65-70 years) already then so there's a good chance he is already dead.
Your teacher is a piece of shit.

He was actually really highly rated teacher.
He wasn't wrong was he?

Yes, he knew that I will be involuntary childless and celibate. And I knew also. If he would have asked me, I would have answered that I am too ugly to have children with women at least the traditional way, so it does not matter how many I want.

Last edited:
lol what a shit story OP. sucks when that happens to you as a kid. everybody just feels like incels are easy-pickings and can kick us while we are down (and FYI we are always down because we lost at life)

Similar thing happened to me. To this day I still debate if my teacher was doing me a solid or if she was fucking with me and being rude/bullying
-I'm in high school Freshman year. It is about the third month of school. We had some break and are now back in class. The teacher is going all around the class and asking everybody if they had fun and what they did for break. She was going in alphabetical order as she always does. I didn't do anything so I was frantically trying to think of something "cool" to say while everybody else was presenting. She gets to me...AND THEN THE BITCH FUCKING SKIPS ME! I can't figure out if she was playing mind games or not so I'm still paranoid thinking she is going to call on me at the end and am panicking. Everybody finishes presenting then she says class is over and hopes we had a good break.

(The reason this may have been a solid is because I would always enter her class before school started so I could study. I never had friends and nobody ever talked to me. She would also see me eat lunch by myself so maybe she knew I didn't do anything over the break and didn't want me to embarrass myself. On the other hand she was probably fucking with me and hated me because she would frequently have little 'meetings' with me and chide my fucking ass and tell me how I need to stop studying in her class before school and go and talk with my friends and play with the other kids. HOW CAN I DO THAT BITCH WHEN THEY ALWAYS TELL ME TO GO THE FUCK AWAY AND NEVER LET ME JOIN IN ON THEIR ACTIVITIES!!! She would tell me stupid bullshit like that, that I obviously already knew. Same stupid bullshit my parents would tell me. None of that advice ever works for ugly boys like myself)