Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My sex drive is diminishing, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
My sex drive is diminishing and it feels - in lack of a better word - creepy.

Maybe the "creepiness" stems from the fact that women, as you know, want to criminalize and demonize the sexual desires of unattractive men. Unattractive men aren't even allowed to have sexual desires at all because that just makes those foids uncomfortable. They want us to be sexless human cattle: work, shut up, keep your gaze lowered, do not even dare to look at a superior female. And maybe feeling that my sex drive is diminishing is so "creepy" because I know that this is what the cucks and their cunts want. They do not want someone like me to have a sex drive. And now it is diminishing indeed.

Also, for me, sexual fantasies weren't just about fapping. I always had VERY elaborate sexual/ized daydreams. Some people have invisible friends, I have an invisible parallel universe in my head: a sexual/ized universe I escaped to as often as possible. Not necessarily sexual but "sexualized" or "sexy". It is also the only thing I ever thought about when going to bed. Or, when I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet or because something woke up, I started daydreaming and then fell asleep again. But lately this doesn't work anymore. I'm suffering from insomnia now and it gets worse and worse. I feel tired but wired and my brain has a vendetta agaisnt me. I don't find have any "anchor" anymore to make my mind calm down, there is no "safe space" anymore where I can escape to. In the past, I had those sexual/ized daydreams to escape to, to calm and quiet my mind and then fall asleep. Now, however, there is nothing left and my mind jumps back and forth and here and there or anticipates noises that don't even come and I cannot fall asleep (again). Fapping and trying to find something good to think about takes ages.

I guess many people here wish that their sex drive was diminishing. But be careful what you wish for! It might not be as good as you imagine it.

Doesn’t matter because you’re an incel

Trust me, it's NOT a good thing at all

My sex drive is diminishing and it feels - in lack of a better word - creepy.

Maybe the "creepiness" stems from the fact that women, as you know, want to criminalize and demonize the sexual desires of unattractive men. Unattractive men aren't even allowed to have sexual desires at all because that just makes those foids uncomfortable. They want us to be sexless human cattle: work, shut up, keep your gaze lowered, do not even dare to look at a superior female. And maybe feeling that my sex drive is diminishing is so "creepy" because I know that this is what the cucks and their cunts want. They do not want someone like me to have a sex drive. And now it is diminishing indeed.

Also, for me, sexual fantasies weren't just about fapping. I always had VERY elaborate sexual/ized daydreams. Some people have invisible friends, I have an invisible parallel universe in my head: a sexual/ized universe I escaped to as often as possible. Not necessarily sexual but "sexualized" or "sexy". It is also the only thing I ever thought about when going to bed. Or, when I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet or because something woke up, I started daydreaming and then fell asleep again. But lately this doesn't work anymore. I'm suffering from insomnia now and it gets worse and worse. I feel tired but wired and my brain has a vendetta agaisnt me. I don't find have any "anchor" anymore to make my mind calm down, there is no "safe space" anymore where I can escape to. In the past, I had those sexual/ized daydreams to escape to, to calm and quiet my mind and then fall asleep. Now, however, there is nothing left and my mind jumps back and forth and here and there or anticipates noises that don't even come and I cannot fall asleep (again). Fapping and trying to find something good to think about takes ages.

I guess many people here wish that their sex drive was diminishing. But be careful what you wish for! It might not be as good as you imagine it.

It's a blessing in disguise OP, mine has been deminishing from 28 onwards as well.

At least we can focus on living a nice and comfortable life.

You should be grateful now you can focus on important shit

You should be grateful now you can focus on important shit
Yeah, like making money and paying taxes, so that you can pay for Tyqueesha's six children from different fathers.

Its a good thing, honestly. Even if we're virgins, Its not hard to see just how overrated sex really is. Focus on sharpening your mind instead, because we live in a sexually revolved culture that has forgotten crucial truths in pursuit of glorifying the vagina.

Go NoFap you have dangerously low levels of T.

I'm almost 30 and it's happening to me too. I can barely fap once a week. I don't even fantasize about sex anymore, I just imagine myself living a normal life with somebody who cares about me.

Could just be a phase. I remember even in my teens going through periods where I was freaking out because I wasn't getting boners when I thought I should be. It came back though. As a man your sex drive is high all the way to 40 and it doesn't drop all that much after. We never dry up....

Tbh you're better off without it. If you have any kind of urges as an incel you have to keep them to yourself otherwise you're just gonna burst everytime you fap and believe that's not a good thing 4 anyone.