Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My sister got catcalled today and got mad when i suggested it was her fault

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★
She told me she was walking down a main street with quite a lot of traffic passing through, when a group of boys ~ 20 years beeped at her and made sexual comments towards her. The car turned around and did the same thing again.

She was visibly upset when she got home. She was also wearing tight gym shorts which revealed her butt chub and legs and so i said if she didn't dress so provocatively then they wouldn't have done it. Like walking through a poor neighbourhood with a million dollars, its asking for trouble.

She then got really mad at me, saying that "We should be allowed to wear what we want, men need to learn to not be creeps" :foidSoy: "Stop victim blaming me, you're so disgusting" :foidSoy:

It's unfathomable to me that foids don't understand that dressing like a slut will make men treat them like a slut, it is common sense. Foids are so hyper emotional that they can't think logically about anything. I bet the catcall made her feel really good because of positive reinforcement anyway, but she has too much pride to accept that.

Thats how foids brag, tell her to get raped

I don’t understand this too

A girl told me that she weared mini skirts and got cat called and shit

Maybe dress like a normal person?

Maybe dress like a normal person?
Exactly. Something tells me that modestly dressed religious women don't get catcalled nearly as much as foids wearing slutty clothing do.

Foids want to be whores without consequences. She's lucky we live in a cucked soyciety, otherwise she would be getting pinned down while her slimy holes are getting plugged.

Yes women need to dress modestly not like provocative sluts.

They are stupid as shit

Foids want to be whores without consequences. She's lucky we live in a cucked soyciety, otherwise she would be getting pinned down while her slimy holes are getting plugged.

Was she back from the gym or just wanted attention.

Foids are retarded

She told me she was walking down a main street with quite a lot of traffic passing through, when a group of boys ~ 20 years beeped at her and made sexual comments towards her. The car turned around and did the same thing again.

She was visibly upset when she got home. She was also wearing tight gym shorts which revealed her butt chub and legs and so i said if she didn't dress so provocatively then they wouldn't have done it. Like walking through a poor neighbourhood with a million dollars, its asking for trouble.

She then got really mad at me, saying that "We should be allowed to wear what we want, men need to learn to not be creeps" :foidSoy: "Stop victim blaming me, you're so disgusting" :foidSoy:

It's unfathomable to me that foids don't understand that dressing like a slut will make men treat them like a slut, it is common sense. Foids are so hyper emotional that they can't think logically about anything. I bet the catcall made her feel really good because of positive reinforcement anyway, but she has too much pride to accept that.
Talking to foids about responsibility is dangerous. She'll try to get your family to cut you off.

She knew exactly what she was doing.But she lies to you.If she doesn't know what she's doing, she wouldn't dress super sexy for Chad, for example ligerie or sexy thongs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yODCkcjm1iw

Imagine having a sister as an ugly man

Talking to foids about responsibility is dangerous. She'll try to get your family to cut you off.

I swear on everything that's happened to me.
My sisters tried to convince my mother to throw me out of the house!
We all live the same life wtf

She is trying to get protected by you and other men If you were sexually harassed by faggots no one would care.

I swear on everything that's happened to me.My sisters tried to convince my mother to throw me out of the house!We all live the same life wtf
What's your dad's position on this?

You told her the truth in the nicest way possible yet she still chimped out lol

You told her the truth in the nicest way possible yet she still chimped out lol
i wasn't even intending to come off as rude and mean as well. it was just a suggestion (which has validity to it)

I swear on everything that's happened to me.
My sisters tried to convince my mother to throw me out of the house!
We all live the same life wtf
This is why you never reveal your power level. I'm honestly surprised she didn't succeed.

This behavior achieves 2 things for her: she gets attention from the catcallers and she gets to play victim after, feigning being abused. It's despicable behavior, but these 2 things are the most important in a foid life.

foids think compliments are harassment :lul:

This is why you never reveal your power level. I'm honestly surprised she didn't succeed.

Because I practically proclaimed the Volksturm.
I fought to the bitter end for my right to live at home.
If I had lost that fight I would have perished anyway.

You did the right thing, it would have been better if they abducted her and raped the shit out of her and threw her half dead in the woods.

Because I practically proclaimed the Volksturm.
I fought to the bitter end for my right to live at home.
If I had lost that fight I would have perished anyway.
This is why I don't miss living at my parents'. Even though I now have to work and pay for rent, at least I play by my rules.

Females wanted sexual liberation and the end of patriarchy. Men behaving like this towards women fulfils both.

Tell her to kys

They want to be Chad's sperm tunnel, instead get baped by horny pajeets

Maybe dress like a normal person