Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My sister said I look kinda like Justin Bieber

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-

Me and my sister were at my fathers business. Then this Song appears on the TV and my sister was watching it. After 30 seconds my sister said "Mom look! Its funny how [my name] looks similar to Justin Bieber." With that she meant the face and especially the beard (well, he has a little beard) but not the hair because I have brown short hair.

Btw my sister is 26 years old

BUT:
I was thinking... If i looked like Justin Bieber then I would definitely not be here. I would already have had many girlfriends and so on... so this cant be true.

So what do you think about that useless phrase? Why would she say something like that, altough its not true?

(This is no bragging @modteam)

I guess it depends what you actually look like

I bet you will be banned within a day.

Sad story tbh. JB used to look Chaddy, now he looks like a retarded hobbo who still thinks he's a teen.

Bieber looks old and ugly in that music video. Probably thats why.

You are too autistic not to break rules.

I dont understand why mods keep banning me... I mean i dont do anything wrong. This is a normal thread

I'm guessing this is the olny compliment you've gotten on years since you decided to make a thread about it. So congratulations.

Bieber looks old and ugly in that music video. Probably thats why.

Good Point
I'm guessing this is the olny compliment you've gotten on years since you decided to make a thread about it. So congratulations.

Well, actually its kinda a small compliment. But i know the truth. But its still nice to hear a compliment after years

You're probably a mentalcel manlet

I know it's cope but Bieber really has a shitty beard

Mentalcel than,normie height,good face,no masculine features

I know it's cope but Bieber really has a shitty beard

Yes but i have a full beard (no taliban beard) with the same color as Justin Biebers beard. But she said if Justin Bieber had a full beard i would look like him.

Probably not like him prettyboy maxxed

Yes but i have a full beard (no taliban beard) with the same color as Justin Biebers beard. But she said if Justin Bieber had a full beard i would look like him.
Are you at all a chinlet or is the beard just there out of laziness?

Justin Bieber lookalikes can't be incel

Probably not like him prettyboy maxxed

One of my biggest copes was when I thought I was "better" than these kpop and Justin Bieber prettyboy twinks because I had a "masculine" outlook. JFL at my life

Are you at all a chinlet or is the beard just there out of laziness?

I think just out of laziness because i have this beard since im 19 and im already 23... o cant remember tbh but i think my chin is normal

Holy shit do you trim it?

Of course... This is what my beard looks like exactly even with color

Lionelmessibarcelonacaptain

I got this shit input from foids when I was younger. They just like to toss around their favorite pretty boy Justin Bieber's name regardless of whether you actually look anything like him or not.

Tee-hee fml :(

ive been told i look like these guys at some point but i dont cos ppl are fucking retarded

29391.jpg
899778316.jpg.0.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Is this really how ban happy mods are? I don't want to believe that, it's making me fear speaking my mind.

The old adage “a few millimetres of bone” really is true. Uncanny valley. It sounds odd, but you can resemble a good looking person but have things off just enough to be hideous. Both my parents were good looking, and I resemble both of them enough for people to think I resemble them, but my features & ratios are just wrong enough to make me incel. Like a weird, warped version of them. Plus short and low T.

Did you get permd before?

No
Is this really how ban happy mods are? I don't want to believe that, it's making me fear speaking my mind.

Sadly yes... I have experienced it a lot of times and they just ban without a real reason
ive been told i look like these guys at some point but i dont cos ppl are fucking retarded

29391.jpg
899778316.jpg.0.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

I think the reason you are incel is because you are a manlet

Justin Bieber was never Chad, he used to be first Pretty Boy, then Chadlite

But now he looks like a retarded junkie

how much u willing to put on it ?
he'll be promoted to mod if he proves that he actually looks like justin bieber

Last edited:
he'll promoted to mod if he proves that he actually looks like justin bieber
He's not gonna post a pic though.

he'll be promoted to mod if he proves that he actually looks like justin bieber

One day i will be a mod it doesnt matter if i prove that i look like Justin Bieber or not...