My standards over the years

I

incel4life

Veteran
-
Age 10: I want an attractive young slim girl with huge boobs
Age 15: I want a young girl with huge boobs, she doesn't have to be attractive
Age 20: I want a young virgin, don't care what she looks like, she doesn't have to have big boobs, just no fatties and no sluts
Age 25: I want an obese teen virgin. I'm in good shape and go to the gym multiple times per week, but it's a fact of life that women have more value than men so I don't mind having an obese gf.
Age 26 (now): I want an obese woman, she doesn't have to be a teen, even up to 2 years older than me is ok. I'm even starting to consider the idea of having a non virgin gf

Sanpakucel

Sanpakucel

Name Geoff
-
im 18 soon and i'm at your 15 stage. dreading wanting an obese gf :(

non tollitur

non tollitur

Banned
-
I never had any fixed standards on women for years, but i prefer a big muscular tomboy long-haired gf irl i dunno

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
lol, i'm ok danting a non virgin, i just woun't marry her

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I hope I never want a landwhale tbh

Lonesh

Lonesh

Recruit
-
Standards are irrelevant, they just prove the bias between incels and females in this world.

A girl I went to school with, had greasy hair, ugly face, moles, rabbit teeth, autistic voice, quiet, shy, goth type, fat, unpopular.

And yet, she wasn't bullied like I was, hmmmm because she's a woman.

She looked at me being bullied as if I was a weakling, a pathetic embarrassment to society, that is the world we live in.

Guess what, later on in life I saw her with a boyfriend, he was way above her looksmatch, taller than her, not as fat as her, pretty much normie tier, but still, compared to this female, wayyyyy above her looksmatch.

I would be called a selfish cunt for saying anything about her, yet SHE would never date me, let alone have sex with me. It makes my fucking blood boil, standards my arse.

52cel

Banned
-
Standards are irrelevant, they just prove the bias between incels and females in this world.

A girl I went to school with, had greasy hair, ugly face, moles, rabbit teeth, autistic voice, quiet, shy, goth type, fat, unpopular.

And yet, she wasn't bullied like I was, hmmmm because she's a woman.

She looked at me being bullied as if I was a weakling, a pathetic embarrassment to society, that is the world we live in.

Guess what, later on in life I saw her with a boyfriend, he was way above her looksmatch, taller than her, not as fat as her, pretty much normie tier, but still, compared to this female, wayyyyy above her looksmatch.

I would be called a selfish cunt for saying anything about her, yet SHE would never date me, let alone have sex with me. It makes my fucking blood boil, standards my arse.
You should have bullied her when you had the chance.

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
-
I want a girlfriend. She only needs to be biologically female and not a tub of lard.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
My standard has always been not morbidly obese/grossly overweight.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Wizard
-
My standards are low us fuck too.

I'd go for a midget granny

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
-
Last stage will be anything female.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
My standards have increased with age.

Takes more to get me attracted to a girl now tbh.

I

Initium

Recruit
-
I have three main criteria

1. Don’t be fat

2. Good hygiene

3. Don’t be a whore

My dad says I need to lower my standards....like wtf. They are standards I meet myself so it’s not like I’m being delusional....

Einon

Einon

Mouthbreath myself into inceldom.
-
I literally didn't notice that women existed until age 11.From then on,I was willing to fuck anything that crawled.

KonchoTOTO

KonchoTOTO

Banned
-
Every year I become more degenerate

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Pro Sharia
-
My standards are to not be a whore or landwhale.