Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my stupid parents force me to take meds

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I hate my fucking parents they force me to take medication every night
they are arguing now

which pills?

they are arguing now
Brutal, If they could peer inside our heads they wouldnt even be able to understand yet comprehend it, Its like communism and ideological subversion, Yuri Bezmenov said, This has been pumped into 3 of americas generations, Even if you were to show him, He would not believe what he sees.

Medication is Jewish

just take the damn pills, they're good for you. Don't listen to the schizos here that say medication is created by the jews to control you or some other bullshit.

just take the damn pills, they're good for you. Don't listen to the schizos here that say medication is created by the jews to control you or some other bullshit.
jews

Your parents are terrible dude. Teachers have always said I need to take pills growing up and my parents told them absolutely not

Your parents are terrible dude. Teachers have always said I need to take pills growing up and my parents told them absolutely not
Some pills mess with growth hormones too, Tell them that when they tell you to grow up

Kike speech bubble

Sell them to Junkers for easy beer money

Just reminded me to take my Jewpill jfl.

I have to take jew pills or i cant function in this soyciety.

they are arguing now
Be grateful that your parents value actual medical treatment (fuck all this "jewpill" BS) instead of claiming that religion will solve all your problems… I'm not saying "religion bad:soy:" but from my experience, it was always shoved down my throat as a one-and-done cure-all.

My parents forces me to take depression pills If I don't take them , they would threaten me like your going the psych ward cause your crazy or you can leave if you don't like it stuff like that id like my parents very much they have shown to mock my mental health before i hate them and say mean and hurtful things to me before I don't have good relationship with them.

Last edited:
This is actually evil. Imagine forcing someone to take medicine with possibly severe side effects just so you are "normal" and if you refuse they will use force against you

Sounds like something that happens when you are under age 16 I would have Been throwing Haymakers before I took meds I didn’t want to

Can't you just throw them in the garbage and lie about taking them? that's what I do

This is good advice *sometimes*