Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My stupid whore of a sister keeps telling me not to shower

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
She always complains about the non-existent mess I leave after using it every once in a while that I even have the courtesy of cleaning after use, but I damn well know that she just doesn't like sharing a space with me because I am ugly and short. I know this because one time she accused ME of making a mess on the day I never used the shower, while at the same time scolding me for proving her wrong :lasereyes:. But out of all the times I use it occasionally, I always see her leave shit everywhere on the shower floor such as shaved hairs and shaving equipment like she owns the fucking thing, to the point where she clogs the fucking drains :feelsree:. But when I tell her off for making a mess by shedding a fuck ton of roast beef hair, suddenly I am in the wrong :feelsclown:. So you want to know what her solution was? Use the crusty old bath downstairs that nobody uses just because she doesn't like sharing with me personally. You know what? just for that, I'm going to start jerking off in the shower like in the old days and make her step on my jizz. Now I am NOT going to rinse or clean anything after I finish using it to assert dominance and by marking it as MY territory :feelsEhh: and if she has a problem with that, I'm going to throw her shit outside in the skip the next time I find her crap lying around the bathroom, that includes expensive whore upkeep equipment :society:

Last edited:
Just shower bro

How old is she?

What a fucking bitch....

Dont let her have it her way, foids think everyone should do what they ask.

Why hasn’t she locked down some betabuxxer to live with? Jfl
She's looking for one now as we speak, believe me. She still want's a betabuxxer several points above her league tho :feelsclown:

She's your sister, you have the right to sex her before anyone else. Next time she showers just enter and shower with her

You shouldn't bath in the basement.

She's your sister, you have the right to sex her before anyone else. Next time she showers just enter and shower with her
:yes: what are you waiting for op. its been 30 years. what more do you have to lose

30+ is waaaaaaaay too old, she is still Chad only too :lul:

She always complains about the non-existent mess I leave after using it every once in a while that I even have the courtesy of cleaning after use, but I damn well know that she just doesn't like sharing a space with me because I am ugly and short. I know this because one time she accused ME of making a mess on the day I never used the shower, while at the same time scolding me for proving her wrong :lasereyes:. But out of all the times I use it occasionally, I always see her leave shit everywhere on the shower floor such as shaved hairs and shaving equipment like she owns the fucking thing, to the point where she clogs the fucking drains :feelsree:. But when I tell her off for making a mess by shedding a fuck ton of roast beef hair, suddenly I am in the wrong :feelsclown:. So you want to know what her solution was? Use the crusty old bath downstairs that nobody uses just because she doesn't like sharing with me personally. You know what? just for that, I'm going to start jerking off in the shower like in the old days and make her step on my jizz. Now I am NOT going to rinse or clean anything after I finish using it to assert dominance and by marking it as MY territory :feelsEhh: and if she has a problem with that, I'm going to throw her shit outside in the skip the next time I find her crap lying around the bathroom, that includes expensive whore upkeep equipment :society:
Fucking rape her

30+ is waaaaaaaay too old, she is still Chad only too :lul:
Yeah, then again there's not much you can do with your lookslevel. Maybe you can get a quickie or a hate fuck who knows

Yeah, then again there's not much you can do with your lookslevel. Maybe you can get a quickie or a hate fuck who knows
I wouldn't touch her even if she'd let me, my foid cousin on the otherhand... :feelshmm:

Living with a foid, sorry about that.

this. op exercise your droit du seigneur and just have her

even your sister knows that you are an incel
Brutal

Can I fuck your sister? Help a brocel out pls

oh I can so relate to this
mine was no different, she got incredibly salty and annoying each time someone else (especially me) used her bathroom, and would bitch about every single little thing I messed up no matter how insignificant
Don't get me started on how she wouldn't let me make noises, play with voice comms or go eat something at night cuz muh light sleep. Oh and did I mention she had the audacity to cut off her nails in MY bathroom then act as if she was on the right all the time?
in retrospective I'm kinda thankful I moved out from that home

She is Chad only

All bitches are chad only until they get offered a price $$ they cannot refuse, everybody has a price.

Once I find your sisters price, she will be sucking my little 5 inch black Indian cock

I do not know what these women want from us: first we are told to shower more often, now we are being told to stop taking showers?

Why is this?

I enjoyed two showers today. Does that mean that I am two times as repulsive as a man who only enjoyed one shower?
They know deep down that taking or not taking a shower is the issue, but continue to gaslight us nonetheless :feelsclown:

Dont argue with Woman , its retarded and she will always think shes right

What's a skip dude?
Skip containing rubbish 16s06

How big are her milkers?

GIGA based
All bitches are chad only until they get offered a price $$ they cannot refuse, everybody has a price.

Once I find your sisters price, she will be sucking my little 5 inch black Indian cock
:feelskek:

just endure her

BASED DEPARTMENT IS CALLING

Is she hot? Take creepshots please! :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao: