Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My thoughts on hookers

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Hookers have been hardened by years of left over customer jizz in their bodies. They do not have emotions left they are a lifeless zombies collecting cash at this point. I doubt they are even really there when having sex. You might as well fuck a blow up doll.

There is nothing worse for a woman than to have the cock of an non-Chad man inside their holy hole

I wasn’t talking about you, but about why hookers seem so depressed
Obviously they are gonna be depressed after subhumans are emptying their balls inside of her holes everyday

this is the most correct thing i ahve read on this site so far. hookers are simply not women, hell not even human

Hookers have been hardened by years of left over customer jizz in their bodies. They do not have emotions left they are a lifeless zombies collecting cash at this point. I doubt they are even really there when having sex. You might as well fuck a blow up doll.
Stop with this bro-science nonsense and fuck hookers volcel.