Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My thoughts on the incel documentary as a “grAYcel”

Nepvetta

Nepvetta

Banned
-
They were just saying the dark stupid shit of this web like how someone said they want to rape a 12 yr old girl. Bullshit why don’t they talk about the fallen soldiers we lost who roped . “Will always be remembered” . But anyways they didn’t get the full picture that’s what I hate about media they always want to add what will benefit them

Then when they ate lunch the Foid said “anyone dating” people said she did a good job approaching them and starting the conversation but I don’t know the lads were aussies they were in Australia

As always, humanizing us goes against their narrative, so they will never do it.

They know exactly what they're doing, presenting us as only white, only above average (So people can say "he is not even ugly"), and only psychotic edgelords or "shy".

Also, you keep bringing attention to the "graycel" shit, is only gonna make people make fun of you for it even more.

I'm not a insecure little faggot that cares about my rank, so I don't do that "ok graycel" crap, but you are not helping yourself here.

As always, humanizing us goes against their narrative, so they will never do it.

They know exactly what they're doing, presenting us as only white, only above average (So people can say "he is not even ugly"), and only psychotic edgelords or "shy".

Also, you keep bringing attention to the "graycel" shit, is only gonna make people make fun of you for it even more.

I'm not a insecure little faggot that cares about my rank, so I don't do that "ok graycel" crap, but you are not helping yourself here.
Yes Sir

Most of the pedophiles from this site migrated to noncu.

We should make our own documentary

IMG 6682

Do you know what a GrAYcel really means?

None of them make any sense's when considered as a migration area...
It’s another forum, called non cucks united. Take the first letter of the 3 words, and you get ***

It’s another forum, called non cucks united. Take the first letter of the 3 words, and you get ***

What a dumb name!

Sound like they really are cucks...

Baseddudes is a better name....

I'm available for internet name consulting...

What a dumb name!

Sound like they really are cucks...

Baseddudes is a better name....

I'm available for internet name consulting...
Jfl, idk who made it but it was probably a banned cel from here.