Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my thread got deleted but I received no warning.

B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
What a joke. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@TheProphetMuscle can you tell me what is going on? I don't think you deleted it since you cheered it on but do you know what is up?

Is it because of the toddler femsect who got what she deserved?
Stupid tranny cucklord negrittoid mods.

Most likely because of the new fedposting rule Master put in; although maybe I remember wrong and it was never a rule in the first place... :smonk:

Either way, it was a retarded thread. :feelsjuice:

yeah it was that one jfl.
Maybe cuck fags like @Copexodius Maximus and other cucked LARPERS reported it.
Fuck these asshats.
Next time I hear them whining and hypocritically say that "foids deserve death", I will just laugh at them.

What a joke. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@TheProphetMuscle can you tell me what is going on? I don't think you deleted it since you cheered it on but do you know what is up?
Someone deleted to avoid unwanted attention to the site im guessing

Maybe cuck fags like @Copexodius Maximus and other cucked LARPERS reported it.
Fuck these asshats.
Next time I hear them whining and hypocritically say that "foids deserve death", I will just laugh at them.
No, I didn’t report. I only report bluepiller and cucks, not deranged psychopaths jfl.

Let that be a warning unto you

Kill yourself, sadistic fuck.
keep crying, that toddler foid deserved to be tortured to death. The fact that thread got deleted is a fucking joke. This forum allows all sorts of talk about going ER and rape and shit but some toddler foid gets tortured to death and that's too far, complete bullshit.

You deserve the death penalty for thinking that, you piece of shit.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Keep whiteknighting for dead toddlers, bitch. Imagine thinking people deserve the death penalty for what they post on a forum. You really are a little pansy bitch.

Are you talking about the thread where you were saying it is a good thing that a little toddler got tortured to death?

I'm glad somebody with adult ideas about right and wrong removed that thread.

Far too many attention seeking teen edgelords on here tbh.

Are you talking about the thread where you were saying it is a good thing that a little toddler got tortured to death?

I'm glad somebody with adult ideas about right and wrong removed that thread.

Far too many attention seeking teen edgelords on here tbh.
I'm not a teen edgelord, I'm just not a cuck like you and realize all foids are whores.

You're the one who defends gays, disgusting degenerate.
2 more years and their will be rules about not hating on foids in the name of optics
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

We will be like incelswithouthate soon, and even then be taken down like it happend on reddit
Optics don't do anything, we are hated regardless

I'm not a teen edgelord, I'm just not a cuck like you and realize all foids are whores.

You're the one who defends gays, disgusting degenerate.

None of the gays I've worked with, have ever said they think little children getting hurt is funny or a good thing.

Get help. You're not an incel if you go around sharing sick and fucked opinions that absolutely everyone is going to be disgusted by, you're just an idiot.

My favorite button

Last edited:
None of the gays I've worked with, have ever said they think little children getting hurt is funny or a good thing.
The fact that you worked with gays is proof you're an absolute idiot and you approve of degeneracy. Gays rape little boys btw.
Get help. You're not an incel if you go around sharing sick and fucked opinions that absolutely everyone is going to be disgusted by, you're just an idiot.

View attachment 660851
"get help :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Can you PM me a link to the video. I didn't get to see it.