Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My thug convict uncle has gotten MANY girlfriends in prison

Autoimmunecel

Autoimmunecel

Greycel
I don't want to go to into detail but my uncle was a drug dealing attempted murdering thug when I was growing up. He was always nice to me my life but now he has been in prison for 7+ years. Through all his ups and down he has had a girlfriend 100% of the time in prison. THEY DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM. They have drove across continents for him. Sacrificed their lives for years and abandoned their families. Spent tens of thousands of dollars on him.

You see the thing is he's 6 foot 4.5. He's not overly attractive, I don't think. Completely broke his entire criminal career. And is a major narcissist. yet MANY women have flocked to him.

I just can't understand this kind of behavior. EVEN THEIR CUCKED BROTHERS AND FATHERS HAVE OFFERED HIM JOBS ONCE HE GETS OUT.

Meanwhile here I am rotting and dying. Wow it really was my confidence uncle!!!!

Women like men that dominate them and treat them like shit
Cos if you treat them like their higher than you that signals your low status and below her SMV

Face > Height fags on suiwatch

Women like men that dominate them and treat them like shit
Cos if you treat them like their higher than you that signals your low status and below her SMV
Yeah only recently did I learn this. My god my family was spreading lies and deceit my entire life. So infuriating .

Face > Height fags on suiwatch
Since I'm relatively short and VERY ugly. I'm not sure which has fucked me more. But since I have been learning more about it I believe if you're 6"3+ u CANNOT be incel. It is impossible.

Since I'm relatively short and VERY ugly. I'm not sure which has fucked me more. But since I have been learning more about it I believe if you're 6"3+ u CANNOT be incel. It is impossible.
You're right don't let faggots on this site tell you otherwise. There is no such thing as a "tallcel" that's like saying "Chadcel" JFL

You're right don't let faggots on this site tell you otherwise. There is no such thing as a "tallcel" that's like saying "Chadcel" JFL
Yeah that's what I have been thinking. Tallcels don't exist and never will.