Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

has anyone noticed?

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
When we were supposed to bring our parents, all the hot girls at school never brought in parents, but their older cousin/brother/uncle and they were all young like 23 24
In elementary school, the prettiest girl always had in her life her older cousin/brother/uncle. in middle to high school i knew this girl and instead of having parents pick her up from an after school program we both attended, it was some chad uncle or brother or cousin... and same goes for another chick that was hot that was in a high school program that i attended... .

Obivously, good genetics run in families, no shit, water. But have you guys noticed this? I have my tohughts and reasons, but it is very interesting that the hottest girl never has her parents in immediatey vicinity, but her uncles and brothers and cousins.

Incel trait: your parents are overpresent in your life

So called male relatives were their adult Chad bf. Claiming they were family was certainly a way to avoid people becoming judgemental. In the end the same foids will accuse those guys of grooming and say all men are trash, etc.

I'm not saying that in their lives they were no parents because that would presume that them being the odd one out is under the basis of NOT having a praent... I'm making the case that it's who they have around their vicinity (their chad older but not my buch cousin, brother, or uncle). Actually, you can expand this to people who have good genetics tbh, because i had a friend that also is good looking (rip, "comparison is the thief of joy" I guess the thief of joy is a realist) and he always had his cousin around him.

I'm not saying that in their lives they were no parents because that would presume that them being the odd one out is under the basis of NOT having a praent... I'm making the case that it's who they have around their vicinity (their chad older but not my buch cousin, brother, or uncle). Actually, you can expand this to people who have good genetics tbh, because i had a friend that also is good looking (rip, "comparison is the thief of joy" I guess the thief of joy is a realist) and he always had his cousin around him.
Most sexhavers either have supportive parents who know how to not be helicopter parents, either have no parents or barely any parental presence

Modern soyciety is so degenerate that now having functionning families with caring parents is seen as a clinical condition. Fuck the NT degeneracy.

my parents NEVER attended those school meetings