Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My ugliness confirmed!

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
FACEandLMS was kind enough to rate me and he said that I could post the results. I tried to post on the original thread, but can't find it or load it from my alerts.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Oh wow.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A brother indeed. Thanks. This is what I really need right now. People who know my feels, not chadlites who are sad cuz they're not 8/10. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Bald[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- High bodyfat[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Pignose, low nasal bridge, bulbous nasal tip, upturned tip.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- low cheekbones[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- eye area isn't too bad, some slight hunterishness to your eyes, in that they are horizontally narrow but upper eyelid exposure, and droopy, non-straight, unsupported lower eyelid, possibly verging on the slightest negative canthal tilt. Your eyes are wide-set but better than close-set. Your midface is quite compact.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Eyebrows too sparse[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Aged-looking skin, prob not helped by the bodyfat. You look young in the eyes though.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To prime women, you are about a 3.5/10, but u can fix body[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]@kyloren Told you![/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Now give me that sweet incels cred![/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]=) [/font]

It cut off the rest, said I could drop body weight and get a hair transplant.

Sub8Hate said:
FACEandLMS was kind enough to rate me and he said that I could post the results. I tried to post on the original thread, but can't find it or load it from my alerts.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]A brother indeed. Thanks. This is what I really need right now. People who know my feels, not chadlites who are sad cuz they're not 8/10. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Pignose, low nasal bridge, bulbous nasal tip, upturned tip.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- eye area isn't too bad, some slight hunterishness to your eyes, in that they are horizontally narrow but upper eyelid exposure, and droopy, non-straight, unsupported lower eyelid, possibly verging on the slightest negative canthal tilt. Your eyes are wide-set but better than close-set. Your midface is quite compact.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Aged-looking skin, prob not helped by the bodyfat. You look young in the eyes though.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To prime women, you are about a 3.5/10, but u can fix body[/font]

send your picture

nausea said:

Are you not entertained by my sub-humanity?! JK LOL

And I'll only send my pic to FACEandLMS, sorry.

Sub8Hate said:
nausea said:
Are you not entertained by my sub-humanity? JK LOL
And I'll only send my pic to FACEandLMS, sorry.
nah, you didn't get it sadly

can u get this rating confirmed by another memeber

SeifEsteem said:

Why, though? FACEandLMS is trusted by many here to deliver an accurate rating.

I'm sorry, but I won't send my picture to anyone else. I'm ugly, end of story.

Congratulations.

I'll be sending him a pic of me as well.

Sub8Hate said:
SeifEsteem said:
Why, though? FACEandLMS is trusted by many here to deliver an accurate rating.
I'm sorry, but I won't send my picture to anyone else. I'm ugly, end of story.

u've clearly dated based on ur posting history and had some advances made by females

u might b a 4/10 instead or even a 5/10 on a good day if people r delusional

KyloRen said:
Congratulations.

I'll be sending him a pic of me as well.

Cool, feel free to poast your results in this thread if you'd like.

SeifEsteem said:
u've clearly dated based on ur posting history and had some advances made by females

Yes, I sent a picture of my ex to FACEandLMS and he agreed that we were facematched, although I think she was a little cuter than me, but maybe not. 

I'm not dating super models, far from it. Most women who approach (which is super rare) are either whales, old, or ugly. 

Just because I'm technically a norman doesn't mean I'm having sex all the time nor does it mean that attractive wymyn like me. I've banged maybe 2 or 3 that most guys would find attractive, didn't have an LTR with any of them. The rest were whales, old, unnatractive, or at best, average. My life sucks, believe me. It's not as bad as a truecel, but I know many of you seem to have unrealistic standards, it kind of pisses me off, lol. 

I can be low inhibition and aggressive at times, so I'm sure that helps. But whatever, if I get a broad she's low value, I can't hardly make anything work out, I'm arguably severely mentally ill (diagnosed, speculating only the level of it), and I am depressed as fuck over it. It's a miracle I'm still alive, seriously.

Sub8Hate said:
SeifEsteem said:
Yes, I sent a picture of my ex to FACEandLMS and he agreed that we were facematched, although I think she was a little cuter than me, but maybe not.
I'm not dating super models, far from it. Most women who approach (which is super rare) are either whales, old, or ugly.
Just because I'm technically a norman doesn't mean I'm having sex all the time nor does it mean that attractive wymyn like me. I've banged maybe 2 or 3 that most guys would find attractive, didn't have an LTR with any of them. The rest were whales, old, unnatractive, or at best, average. My life sucks, believe me. It's not as bad as a truecel, but I know many of you seem to have unrealistic standards, it kind of pisses me off, lol.
I can be low inhibition and aggressive at times, so I'm sure that helps. But whatever, if I get a broad she's low value, I can't hardly make anything work out, I'm arguably severely mentally ill (diagnosed, speculating only the level of it), and I am depressed as fuck over it. It's a miracle I'm still alive, seriously.

ur ugly but ur nowhere near an incel, ur far closer to a low tier normie bc ur experiences sounds exactly like a middle aged balding white man who barely gets any sex and is in a dead bedroom

except u dont have any kids

SeifEsteem said:
ur ugly but ur nowhere near an incel, ur far closer to a low tier normie bc ur experiences sounds exactly like a middle aged balding white man who barely gets any sex and is in a dead bedroom

Low tier normie definitely fits, but when I do enter into a relationship there is no dead bedroom. I'm usually the one to get bored physically. I barely get any sex due to the weight. So I guess you could say that I've had extended stretches of volceldom. I'd elaborate further, but it may be seen as bragging. Maybe I should brag and catch a perma LOL. I've been straight up fucked mentally for the past 2 weeks, and this place isn't helping. 

I just wanted to prove that I'm ugly, half of the users (or more) MOG me, and prove that I'm not fucking any Stacys or stacylites. I was getting tired of called a fakecel, etc. I'm a norman, but low tier, usually fat, and now confirmed to be ugly. 

Try to cut me a little slack, fuck. Not directed at you, but to all of the users.

Sub8Hate said:
SeifEsteem said:
Low tier normie definitely fits, but when I do enter into a relationship there is no dead bedroom. I'm usually the one to get bored physically. I barely get any sex due to the weight. So I guess you could say that I've had extended stretches of volceldom. I'd elaborate further, but it may be seen as bragging. Maybe I should brag and catch a perma LOL. I've been straight up fucked mentally for the past 2 weeks, and this place isn't helping.
I just wanted to prove that I'm ugly, half of the users (or more) MOG me, and prove that I'm not fucking any Stacys or stacylites. I was getting tired of called a fakecel, etc. I'm a norman, but low tier, usually fat, and now confirmed to be ugly.
Try to cut me a little slack, fuck. Not directed at you, but to all of the users.

have u tried putting it in ur title or signature "ugly balding normie who steals ur 2/10 looksmatches"

SeifEsteem said:
have u tried putting it in ur title or signature "ugly balding normie who steals ur 2/10 looksmatches"
loled thx

nausea said:
I know why

Me too, because this shit runs through my head all day, and I even wake up with some of my thoughts being incels related. 

But I'm not going to be a little bitch, I'm going to man up. I know I can score something decent (to me) so I'm looksmaxxing now and hoping to make it work and just be happy with what I get. That's one good thing to come from posting here; I will be more grateful for what I can get and realize that it's not totally over for me. I ain't getting no prize pig but at least I'll get something. I need to stop crying over not getting an attractive girl. I'm not attractive so why should I expect someone who is to give me a chance?

SeifEsteem said:

lul

Sub8Hate said:
nausea said:
I know why
Me too, because this shit runs through my head all day, and I even wake up with some of my thoughts being incels related.
But I'm not going to be a little bitch, I'm going to man up. I know I can score something decent (to me) so I'm looksmaxxing now and hoping to make it work and just be happy with what I get. That's one good thing to come from posting here; I will be more grateful for what I can get and realize that it's not totally over for me. I ain't getting no prize pig but at least I'll get something. I need to stop crying over not getting an attractive girl. I'm not attractive so why should I expect someone who is to give me a chance?

SeifEsteem said:
lul

try not being a fat fuck and drop body weight and get a hair transplant.

Sub8Hate said:

lul

that is not what I meant at all btw

anyway, good for you

seriously I find it difficult to understand what you are all about

no offence at all intended in any way shape form eh, I am always ready to discuss with you but wtf you are saying?

Lose weight, Get a hair transplant and a skincare routine. It should help you a lot.

But yeah you banged women in the past so you're definitely not incel tier

SeifEsteem said:
try not being a fat fuck and drop body weight and get a hair transplant.

I just lost 60 pounds and am going to lose it all, mark my words. 

I don't give a shit about the hair TBH. 

I'm going to set my new sig now, lol.

nausea said:
that is not what I meant at all btw

anyway, good for you

seriously I find it difficult to understand what you are all about

no offence at all intended in any way shape form eh, I am always ready to discuss with you but wtf you are saying?

Thanks, so why do you think this place isn't helping me, what did you mean?

I'm just saying that the content here has invaded my brain and is fucking me up on a mental health level, KEK. I'm also saying that technically I'm a normie, but cut me some slack because I'm not too different from many of the users here.

@FaceandLMS

Delete some PMs, bro, I'm trying to send you some pics.

Sub8Hate said:

He won't doxx you ?

BlackpilledAF said:
He won't doxx you ?

I don't think so, FACEandLMS is legit. 

I sent it to him yesterday at like 8 o'clock or something and I had to hit him up today to see if had rated me yet. 

I think if he was going to doxx me or do anything nefarious that he'd do it right away. 

It seems many users are messaging each other pictures. I'd rate but I'm no good at it. I can throw a number out there but I don't know how to break down their face according to what's more attractive. 

Also... Please don't doxx me LOL. JK dude seems legit.

Can confirm that he's legit.

Great analysis of your facial features. Gives recommendations on surgeries you should undergo.

The alerts are glitched for everyone I think.

KyloRen said:

Rate my rating/advice. Also compare it to any other rating you were given (here, IRL, etc).

KyloRen said:
Can confirm that he's legit.

Great analysis of your facial features. Gives recommendations on surgeries you should undergo.

ok cool. :p

Sub8Hate said:
I don't think so, FACEandLMS is legit. 

I sent it to him yesterday at like 8 o'clock or something and I had to hit him up today to see if had rated me yet. 

I think if he was going to doxx me or do anything nefarious that he'd do it right away. 

It seems many users are messaging each other pictures. I'd rate but I'm no good at it. I can throw a number out there but I don't know how to break down their face according to what's more attractive. 

Also... Please don't doxx me LOL. JK dude seems legit.

I'm not that kind of guy. I don't even get why doxxing would appeal to anyone.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A[/video]

In case you didn't know, I make looks videos to redpill men about Looks, Money and Status. I wouldn't be making these videos if I had malicious intent. Too much effort, research and hard disk space for the video-footage and software.

I'm just an ugly guy whose swallowing of the redpill mixed with his obsession for creative pursuits and videoediting/media studies is one of them.

Sub8Hate said:
Thanks, so why do you think this place isn't helping me, what did you mean?

I'm just saying that the content here has invaded my brain and is fucking me up on a mental health level, KEK. I'm also saying that technically I'm a normie, but cut me some slack because I'm not too different from many of the users here.
sorry for the delay but rl happened

I remember well we started to discuss something related to this but you stopped replying after saying that I was making fun of you eh

nausea said:

I remember well we started to discuss something related to this but you stopped replying after saying that I was making fun of you eh

What, lol? Nausea send me some of those drugs you're taking. They must be potent.

Sub8Hate said:
nausea said:
What, lol? Nausea send me some of those drugs you're taking. They must be potent.
paroxetine plus other 2 molecules I won't mention for they are not vastly used

remember : brain memory is perfect

How where you banned for bragging?

And how many cunts on this site just have bdd, it's looking like 90%

@Sub8Hate may you come back soon