Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My ultimate goal in gymmaxxing

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★★
I know as a inkwell Manlet I’ll never be able to attract women even if I build a god tier Olympian physique. And I also am aware that due to my naturally smaller size, getting extremely muscular won’t help me beat up other men in fights.

what it will do however, is allow me to defend myself from, and utterly dominate 99% of the female population during any physical confrontation. Why does this matter? As long as the foid isn’t in a LTR and has her simp around protecting her, I can verbally shred apart any woman that crosses me.

What will they do? Assault me? I can just pin them down to defend myself peacefully and continue to verbally rip them apart until they submit and stop trying to attack me.

I even will wear a head cam to so that any lookism that tries to be forced through the court system and onto me as punishment can be overturned with raw irrefutable evidence.

I may never ascend, however life is about to get very good :smonk::blackpill:

Not worth it. Women will always have an army of whiteknights ready to jump onto you. You're not Bruce Lee and life is not a movie. Better to stay away from women and keep interactions with them at absolute bare minimum, nonexistent if possible, of course.

Last edited:
you'll get attacked by any near by guys that see you holding down a women yelling at her.

i don't have the link but there's this famous video of a girl and her boyfriend arguing with some guy when the guy pushes her slightly into her boyfriend, but he realized he pushed her too hard and tries to catch her - but it doesn't matter, three guys run up to him and all start beating the shit out of him. i mean like they were stomping on his head on the ground type shit, they were trying to kill him for shoving a girl.

if you get caught doing what you want to do, you could very likely be shot or killed in a different way.

I just carry a pepper spray in case of a confrontation