Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My voice literally makes me want to kill myself

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Today i was picking up my pc after it got repaired. My dad dropped it off so i had to go pick it up. I was talking to the man at the front and i got the same response as everyone else when i talk to them. First they can't fucking hear me cause my voice is too soft. Then the way i articulate words makes them confused coupled with the fact that i cant make eye contact. I felt so embarassed stumbling upon words to convince them that my dad dropped my pc here. I had say that my dad paid 75 dollars for it for him to finally understand that i knew what i was talking about

pass a vocaroo bro

I also have a low voice sometimes, it is terrible to introduce yourself to someone and the person does not understand your name, after I start talking in masks, I automatically got used to speaking louder
another thing, most people don’t care about it, you don’t need to dwell on it in your memory thinking that they’re still talking about you, the guy probably already forgot your face.

Last edited:

I have a high T eunuch voice. I still have a bit of a high-ish pitch FortNite voice but since I started performance enhancing my voice has gotten deeper. You could say I have a butch FTM dyke voice.

My phone records all calls automatically and listening to my shitty voice is kinda ropefuel ngl:cryfeels::feelsrope:

My voice sounds androgynous. It's also soft. :feelsrope:

I've been told I had a nice voice. Maybe I can voicemaxx?

I've been told I had a nice voice. Maybe I can voicemaxx?
:chad::chad::chad:
My voice's alright, there was a time where I was insecure about it but I don't really care anymore. I've been told it's soft

:chad::chad::chad:
My voice's alright, there was a time where I was insecure about it but I don't really care anymore. I've been told it's soft
Same, i used to be insecure about my voice when i was younger, but then puberty hit

Relatable. My voice makes me want to strangle my own voice box.

. First they can't fucking hear me cause my voice is too soft. Then the way i articulate words makes them confused coupled with the fact that i cant make eye contact. I felt so embarassed stumbling upon words
same. :cryfeels:
@Diocel @Idotms can you relate

Today i was picking up my pc after it got repaired. My dad dropped it off so i had to go pick it up. I was talking to the man at the front and i got the same response as everyone else when i talk to them. First they can't fucking hear me cause my voice is too soft. Then the way i articulate words makes them confused coupled with the fact that i cant make eye contact. I felt so embarassed stumbling upon words to convince them that my dad dropped my pc here. I had say that my dad paid 75 dollars for it for him to finally understand that i knew what i was talking about
brutal same here I used to sound like Mexican thug. now I have fixed it a bit with training but still sound somewhat Mexican despite being curry jfl

Yeah, I hate my voice as well; it's always sounded aspie.

I have a deep voice