Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My White Boyfriend Tries Spicy Ramen Challenge - Mukbang

@IncelCream back at it again with the race bait threads :feelsPop:

You mog half of these dudes, this could literally be you but no. You want to waste your prime and rot here instead

I wish it was so easy

Foids are prettier when they dont smile

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

You mog half of these dudes, this could literally be you but no. You want to waste your prime and rot here instead

They are not dating tho
14v61y.gif

They aren't dating... they're married (somehow lmao)

Nah, he doesn't mog them because he is a skinny twink and he looks kinda autistic.

Never an asian man with white woman hah.
How are Asian men not going ER in droves?

Are you blind? Or just stupid
What?

Edit: ah ok I see your cherry-picked counterexample. Go outside and count the number of interracial white/Asian couples you see and tell me how many are AMWF. Go poll hapas and see how many of them have an Asian father. Fucking dumbass.

Last edited:
What?

Edit: ah ok I see your cherry-picked counterexample. Go outside and count the number of interracial white/Asian couples you see and tell me how many are AMWF. Go poll hapas and see how many of them have an Asian father. Fucking dumbass.
:feelshaha:

Think before you act dum dum

The last one is half french, dad is french obviously :feelshaha:
Go poll hapas and see how many of them have an Asian father
It's because r/hapas is filled with incels and amwf hapas are not incels!!! :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited: