Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My White Half Brother got a New GF a Day After he Lost One

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Yup- that’s half of all this guy posts with the others being him humblebragging & saying that it’s his hormones & half-brother to blame for everything.
I'm still trying to explain whole slavpill, but he even doesn't want to reply to my answers.
You still making those thoughtmaxx threads? Seems like a good cope, I may do
something similar at some point.
My thoughtmaxxing is confined to the sewers, I would make a megathread in the lounge to explain whole slavpill

I'm still trying to explain whole slavpill, but he even doesn't want to reply to my answers.

My thoughtmaxxing is confined to the sewers, I would make a megathread in the lounge to explain whole slavpill
Whats a slavpill?

Are you half white and half Hispanic?

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Are you that shitskinned whiten your skin man

Whats a slavpill?
Something like JBW denial, in Slavlands there is no ethnics and we're too poor to geomaxx. I would write much more, but it's the topic for separate thread

If you do make one, lmk so I can take a look. I personally consider Slavs to be white, but they seem more different than comparing Mediterranean to North & West Europeans- especially since i’m partly Med & NW European.

Something like JBW denial, in Slavlands there is no ethnics and we're too poor to geomaxx. I would write much more, but it's the topic for separate thread
Slav lands seem kinda shitty tbh, aside from being mostly white they generally seem worse off than we are due to various other factors. Also heard Slav foods are cruel disgusting whores.

Don't people get bored playing the game on Easy?...

There comes a point where you need at least something to challenge you, right?...

Jesus Christ :cryfeels:
Difficulty is not something you can choose in this life. It's also not linear like... You either play on easy, meidum and it goes straight into nightmare mode. Also you cannot get buffs nor op items