Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "My wife wants a lover. How can I help her find one?"

@pp183 wants a new cock sleeve.

As if we needed any more confirmation that Western civ is dead jfl.

Islam will destroy the soys

Islam will destroy the soys

Islam is just the same as paganism when the African slaves arrived (sponsored by the same people sponsoring the muslim migrations but thats just a coincidence goy).

The first generation will know it, then their children will not, and it will be cast away by the wayside with nobody even remembering that they followed it not even 100 years ago. When have you seen an African American talk about paganism and his voodoo roots? Did you even know they came as pagans and within 50 years it was completely erased? If there was any chance at any religious or conservative movement coming to the west the jews, who are the anti of all of that, would not be sending them by the millions.

Last edited:
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
this world is worthless

The modern relationship

What would you do if you found out your dad was letting dudes smoke out your mama

What would you do if you found out your dad was letting dudes smoke out your mama
Heh, reminds me of that Rick and Morty episode where Jerry finds out his mom is getting fucked by a black guy and his dad is a cuck who like to watch

This might very well be the last straw for humanity. This might be how they win. If this gets mainstream it will completely eradicate all good virtues of mankind. The population will turn into obedient little cucks who will do anything.

They never stop wanting chad. Cucks are literally doing the work to cuck themselves.

Heh, reminds me of that Rick and Morty episode where Jerry finds out his mom is getting fucked by a black guy and his dad is a cuck who like to watch
I swear the creators of that show get off on seeing men miserable

sUpPoRt JoUrNaLiSm :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

As if we needed any more confirmation that Western civ is dead jfl.
Hopefully it hurries up and finishes decaying so whatever comes next can get started. Would be nice for the west to swing towards right leaning politics

I bet he got over it.
2176275%20-%20Jerry_Smith%20Rick_and_Morty%20StickyIckySmut%20Summer_Smith.jpg

Disgusting cuck

Of course it's cumskins, always the fucking cumskins, seeing shit like this is getting me to understand @ThoughtfulCel's hatred of whites, because I NEVER see this with ethnics, always whites and whites are supposed to be GODS according to cucked white worshipping ethnics JFL. What a fucking clown world we live in holy shit.

Of course it's cumskins, always the fucking cumskins, seeing shit like this is getting me to understand @ThoughtfulCel's hatred of whites, because I NEVER see this with ethnics, always whites and whites are supposed to be GODS according to cucked white worshipping ethnics JFL. What a fucking clown world we live in holy shit.
Its no coincidence that the west is breeding the most degenerate women brocel

It´s completely over now.:cryfeels::feelsrope: