Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Myth: Women would rather kill themselves than have sex with incels

DeepSea

DeepSea

Banned
-
If this were true, I would respect women for being willing to sacrifice their own lives rather than give themselves to the men they hate the most. But this myth is actually a "black-coated" bluepill; it seems to be black at first glance but it really is blue on the inside. It ascribes to women heroic qualities they have never possessed and will never possess.

For ages, it used to be common knowledge that cowardice is one of the most salient traits of female nature. Even to this very day, the most cowardly of men are pejoratively called "pussies". Because throughout history, women have always been completely dependent on men for provision and protection, they have never needed to be courageous. Instead, they have evolved to rely on their sexuality to survive and get themselves out of dangerous situations.

It's been said that woman is the most parasitical of all mammalian females. Unlike, for example, female cats or dogs, women have never really had to fend for themselves, so they never developed any of the noble psychological characteristics of men or higher animals. Women rarely died in war because they have body parts that men can safely and enjoyably penetrate without causing any injury. It's perfectly normal for women to be cowards; it's abnormal for men to be cowards.

Women are also much more sensitive to physical pain than men are. According to this study, women averaged 34 nerve fibers per square centimeter of facial skin while men only averaged 17 nerve fibers. They are creatures of privilege that have evolved over millions of years to live sheltered and easy lives. Today more than any time in the past, life is very precious for young women because of all the freedoms and privileges they have in modern society. They can get any pleasure they want and would do literally anything to preserve their lives of pleasure and debauchery, no matter how debasing or humiliating it may be. The modern life has made women even less tolerant of pain than they used to be in the past.

Not only would most women rather sleep with incel-tier men than kill themselves, but they would also prefer to get fucked by such men than to incur even relatively minor physical injuries. If a spoiled modern woman was forced to choose between performing oral sex on 30 subhumans with Down's syndrome OR having her arms painfully broken, she would choose the former pain-free option. After debasing herself by swallowing loads of extra-chromosomal cum and maybe vomiting and crying a little bit, she would simply resume life on easy mode and seek comfort in Chad's arms.

All of this has to be concluded inductively because, in this cucked gynocentric society, it will never actually be possible to carry out a scientific study to find out how much physical pain a woman can take before she starts offering sex to make the pain stop. Would it be sufficient to pull out several handfuls of her hair before she offers her pussy, or would it actually be necessary to threaten to break her arm in order to get her to fuck? These are questions of undeniable scientific value as the answers would teach us about how women behaved in humanity's past when confronted with different levels of coercion, but chances are they will not be investigated for obvious reasons.

On a somewhat related note, a real blackpill is realizing that if a woman could save your life by kissing you, she would let you die. Women would much rather watch you lose your life than kiss you. The average woman would only give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, which is similar to kissing, to Chad-tier men. She would never do it for any man who isn't Chad or a close relative unless other people literally pressure her into doing it. We know this is true because even most prostitutes refuse to let their clients French kiss them unless they're extremely attractive. The average man, on the other hand, would unhesitatingly perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on most women. A woman's empathy ends where her sexual disgust and hatred of low-status males begins. But a woman's hatred for incel-tier men, no matter how great, is never greater than her love for her degenerate lifestyle. There is no way a woman would ever voluntarily give up her life to avoid having to fuck men she finds disgusting.

Last edited:
Based and high IQ.
We need Sharia law so we can beat up cumdumpster whores

I dont think they'd rather die than fuck an incel but i do think they'd resort to fucking macho women over incel men, even if straight

Most women end up getting betabuxed by a low tier normie or incel after getting reamed out by Chad in her 20’s.

There is a lot of anecdotal evidence to support your claim
Like stories of women giving blowjob at gunpoint for example
You dont need to run experiments to know that women are like rats that rather crawl into an asshole than boil alive in a pot.
Replace word myth with meme.
The thing that woman would rather let you die than kiss you if you are unattractive is the real blackpill here.
You could replace it with anything, punching you, kicking you.
I would even dare to say that a lot of girls would prefare to punch you than hug you if forced to choose between two.
If they are free from judgment they will always choose themselves above anything.
Their empathy ends where any benefits of showing empathy does.

High IQ.

I've said it before, but people don't understand that the majority of rapes aren't such a big deal when you consider their options in the moment. Obviously the majority of "rapes" happen in the female's home or the guy's home, or somewhere else to which both parties agreed to go. The guy will come onto the female and she's not much into it.

But, she doesn't want to be seen as a prude, or be shouted at, or get a taxi home - she'd rather sleep on this bed - or muster the effort to physically try to stop him or make any effort to stop the guy trying to have sex with them. In the end, I think most rapes on adult females are the result of laziness on the female's part, and that they consider it a greater inconvenience to do anything, like awkwardly kicking someone out or whatever, than to just lay there and take it and go to sleep, then ruin the guy's life afterwards despite feeling no trauma; they just continue with their life. In the end, they went with the guy initially for a reason..

Anyways, obviously it's different when children or "actual" rape comes into play (the classic "arbitrarily choosing a target and raping them in a dark alleyway, never having met them before" approach) that strikes fear into some and wets panties of others, but that's pretty damn uncommon. I'd say that probably most commonly happens with a serial rapist, who are extremely uncommon.

It's been said that woman is the most parasitical of all mammalian females.
Oof. I remember reading that among the primates, female humans are more likely to abandon their young. I start to wonder if the reason for civilization's existence is because male humans looked at all the animals in the world and wondered "why are our females so shit compared to females of your species?" and decided to stop fighting each other for shit quality pussy, preferring to cooperate instead, hence the patriarchy was born.

Anyways, noted observations. I'll go on to mention this recent complaint women have called performing "emotional labor" where they flat out say they don't give a crap about what goes on in your mind, emotionally or spiritually, and would rather be compensated for it.

Human female v1 (Lilith "male and female made He them") -- "No, you can't on top of me, fuck off Adam" then became a demon.
Human female v2 (Eve, made from rib, "bone of my bones") -- fucked Lucifer the snake, thus Adam the first cuck in human history.

It's time for Female v3 (no longer human). Won't be long now that AI will provide better emotional support and companionship.

This is one of most based and high iq threads here.

Most women dont really fight back when being raped i think

Based thread ngl
And yes, i agree with your post.

@Microsoft Excel Send Him Some Cookies

Indeed, when a sample of American men was asked what would they do if they found themselves in a situation where they could rape a woman and know they would never be caught, over one-third said they would rape
Thornhill, N. W., Thornhill, R. An Evolutionary Analysis of Psychological Pain Following Rape. Ethology and Sociobiology 11:155-76, 177-93. 1990.

women would rather kill incels than sleep with incels*

The dogpill is the real blackpill. A female would rather fuck a dog than brush up against an incel in a crowded hallway.

A woman's empathy ends where her sexual disgust and hatred of low-status males begins.
I remember reading that among the primates, female humans are more likely to abandon their young. I start to wonder if the reason for civilization's existence is because male humans looked at all the animals in the world and wondered "why are our females so shit compared to females of your species?" and decided to stop fighting each other for shit quality pussy, preferring to cooperate instead, hence the patriarchy was born.
That's exactly the reason for civilization and without patriarchy, there is no progression, only regression back to our animalistic, heartless, barbaric past system of chad takes all.

Human female v1 (Lilith "male and female made He them") -- "No, you can't on top of me, fuck off Adam" then became a demon.
Human female v2 (Eve, made from rib, "bone of my bones") -- fucked Lucifer the snake, thus Adam the first cuck in human history.

It's time for Female v3 (no longer human). Won't be long now that AI will provide better emotional support and companionship.
Ectogenesis and female companion robots will liberate mankind completely from these savage, hypocritical apes for the first time in history. We will enter the Transhuman Age, but we must leave no man behind, and in order to do that, we must overthrow Mr.Shekelburg.

If this were true, I would respect women for being willing to sacrifice their own lives rather than give themselves to the men they hate the most. But this myth is actually a "black-coated" bluepill; it seems to be black at first glance but it really is blue on the inside. It ascribes to women heroic qualities they have never possessed and will never possess.

For ages, it used to be common knowledge that cowardice is one of the most salient traits of female nature. Even to this very day, the most cowardly of men are pejoratively called "pussies". Because throughout history, women have always been completely dependent on men for provision and protection, they have never needed to be courageous. Instead, they have evolved to rely on their sexuality to survive and get themselves out of dangerous situations.

It's been said that woman is the most parasitical of all mammalian females. Unlike, for example, female cats or dogs, women have never really had to fend for themselves, so they never developed any of the noble psychological characteristics of men or higher animals. Women rarely died in war because they have body parts that men can safely and enjoyably penetrate without causing any injury. It's perfectly normal for women to be cowards; it's abnormal for men to be cowards.

Women are also much more sensitive to physical pain than men are. According to this study, women averaged 34 nerve fibers per square centimeter of facial skin while men only averaged 17 nerve fibers. They are creatures of privilege that have evolved over millions of years to live sheltered and easy lives. Today more than any time in the past, life is very precious for young women because of all the freedoms and privileges they have in modern society. They can get any pleasure they want and would do literally anything to preserve their lives of pleasure and debauchery, no matter how debasing or humiliating it may be. The modern life has made women even less tolerant of pain than they used to be in the past.

Not only would most women rather sleep with incel-tier men than kill themselves, but they would also prefer to get fucked by such men than to incur even relatively minor physical injuries. If a spoiled modern woman was forced to choose between performing oral sex on 30 subhumans with Down's syndrome OR having her arms painfully broken, she would choose the former pain-free option. After debasing herself by swallowing loads of extra-chromosomal cum and maybe vomiting and crying a little bit, she would simply resume life on easy mode and seek comfort in Chad's arms.

All of this has to be concluded inductively because, in this cucked gynocentric society, it will never actually be possible to carry out a scientific study to find out how much physical pain a woman can take before she starts offering sex to make the pain stop. Would it be sufficient to pull out several handfuls of her hair before she offers her pussy, or would it actually be necessary to threaten to break her arm in order to get her to fuck? These are questions of undeniable scientific value as the answers would teach us about how women behaved in humanity's past when confronted with different levels of coercion, but chances are they will not be investigated for obvious reasons.

On a somewhat related note, a real blackpill is realizing that if a woman could save your life by kissing you, she would let you die. Women would much rather watch you lose your life than kiss you. The average woman would only give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, which is similar to kissing, to Chad-tier men. She would never do it for any man who isn't Chad or a close relative unless other people literally pressure her into doing it. We know this is true because even most prostitutes refuse to let their clients French kiss them unless they're extremely attractive. The average man, on the other hand, would unhesitatingly perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on most women. A woman's empathy ends where her sexual disgust and hatred of low-status males begins. But a woman's hatred for incel-tier men, no matter how great, is never greater than her love for her degenerate lifestyle. There is no way a woman would ever voluntarily give up her life to avoid having to fuck men she finds disgusting.
High iq tbh. I have always disliked that saying.